OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee, Colorado, any place but here. :)

I wasn't told about Santa, I just figured it out when 'Santa' gave me the things my mom bought and put in her closet. Now, the Tooth Fairy is another thing. My sisters told me. I had come down to visit my dad and lost a tooth. My sisters didn't think my stepmom would do anything, so they told me the truth. A few years ago, I think when my dad died, we were talking about stuff from when we were little and I told them how crushed I was to find out the truth. My mom was a little upset that my sisters hadn't told her. She said if she'd have know she would have done something. :lol:

I started getting very suspicious about Santa because he kept leaving brand-name stuff, but the elves supposedly made it. Then some kids at school told me. I knew the tooth fairy had to be a load, because everyone I knew got different amounts, and I thought it should be the same amount for everyone. That's why I asked for her autograph, and I could tell it was my mom's handwriting, with her right hand (she's a lefty). Figuring out the Easter Bunny isn't too far of a leap once you've nailed the other two.

I don't think my parents ever actually told me about the Easter Bunny. I guess I knew what was going on when I started helping with the egg coloring, instead of them just appearing all done the next morning.

And one year, I was 11 or 12, my mom was still hiding eggs for me, and I didn't find one. She kept yelling at me to find it, but I never did. She forgot where the last one was. About 4-5 months later, we found it. Oh boy, did we find it.
:ill:

I never got notes from the Tooth Fairy. And Easter talk already, I gotta start saving up, so this kids can get their little gift. We give the kids some things on Easter but nothing like Christmas.

The last one I did for the kids outdoors in the front yard. The back was\is tore up from the dog digging holes and me be lazy with the mower.

Last year for Easter we had a very pink Barbie cake. We celebrated Madison's birthday the same day. :D At first when I asked Madison what kind of cake she wanted, she said a wedding cake. So I was going to get her a 2 layer cake with alot of sping colored flowers which was perfect for Easter too. But when I was ordering it she changed her mind.

Some years I hate that her birthday is around Easter, but it makes activities for her party easy. We color eggs.

I try to make his birthday seperate from Easter. For now. This year his birthday was the day after, so I had his birthday party the following weekend. This year it's 10 days later, so I can get away with the second weekend after. And I just found a firetruck cake mold! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.