OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Movies? What are those?
NAF, Your son into THomas the Tank Engine? What is with these stupid f'ing trains. He loves em! We bought him a bunch. He's so into them, but these friggin trains are always cranky, alwys bitching at each other, always boasting, etc. It's some crazy British thing I guess? Just curious., One of our friends' son is into thomas too.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
NAF, Your son into THomas the Tank Engine? What is with these stupid f'ing trains. He loves em! We bought him a bunch. He's so into them, but these friggin trains are always cranky, alwys bitching at each other, always boasting, etc. It's some crazy British thing I guess? Just curious., One of our friends' son is into thomas too.
Right now, Sesame Street is his favorite show, which I don't mind. However, between "Ice Age" and "Finding Nemo", our DVD player is pretty much on 90% of his waking hours.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
My nephew's a hardcore Thomas fan.:headbang:

Hey, I've tried. In fact, I fowarded the reply to I think Tad and Justin emails I typed to one of their djs. I think they got mad at me and won't play them anymore anyways.

On a side note, was flipping through the channels the other day, saw Metal Mania on VH1 Classic and Caught In A Mosh was playing.

So your giving up? What if years ago Anthrax said you know what? Radio won't support us, our label doesn't support us, so why bother. Let's just give up. It doesn't matter what they replyed to you. Keep requesting. Don't be nasty about it. And you can request at other stations too. I randomly pick stations around the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.