OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arg_Hamster said:
I thought it was cool when Ringo was the narrator on "Thomas the tank engine". Wonder if he was on drugs... horrible drugs...
I'll try to re-post. This is going back up the thread a ways, but earlier I got screwed by the site and it didn't take my response apparently.

In America, we have George Carlin and Alec Baldwin as the narrators.

Riel--I love SpongeBob! It's nice an deranged.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Reil--Have not seen Troy and doubtful I will see much other than Spider-Man this summer. It's so hard with kids. Might see Shrek 2 with my son even though he's too young.

How old is he? My son will be one on June 5. He recently went with us to see Van Helsing. He has also been to see Underworld and Lord of the Rings. The key is to go when the theater is less likely to be busy. If you can go during a weekday when most people are at work, that is ideal. Then he will be less likely to bother people if he gets a little fussy. Also, don't let him sleep for some time before the movie. That way, he may fall asleep during the show. Unfortunately, for Van Helsing, he was asleep shortly before we left so he didn't want to sleep during the film. He got fussy and my wife had to take him down into the entryway of the theater so he wouldn't bother people. Otherwise, he has been pretty good. Make sure you bring food, drink, and some quiet toys for him as well.

Scott

NP: Annihilator - Carnival Diablos

SCott308 said:
How old is he? My son will be one on June 5. He recently went with us to see Van Helsing. He has also been to see Underworld and Lord of the Rings. The key is to go when the theater is less likely to be busy. If you can go during a weekday when most people are at work, that is ideal. Then he will be less likely to bother people if he gets a little fussy. Also, don't let him sleep for some time before the movie. That way, he may fall asleep during the show. Unfortunately, for Van Helsing, he was asleep shortly before we left so he didn't want to sleep during the film. He got fussy and my wife had to take him down into the entryway of the theater so he wouldn't bother people. Otherwise, he has been pretty good. Make sure you bring food, drink, and some quiet toys for him as well.

Scott

NP: Annihilator - Carnival Diablos
My son is 2 yrs 8 months. I also have a daughter who is 9 months. It's real difficult to take both to a movie. He's old enough to be terrified by anything scary and he knows lots of words. :tickled: And picks them up off of TV no problem now i have noticed. My daughter is very fussy and active and does not sit for long.

That's great that you can get that to work. We used to go to 40 movies a year before children.

Last word is cacophony.

The only time my son got a little fussy was in the Lion King when he was 2 or 3. Some lady said something or implied something and I almost went off and said why don't you tell all 50 kids enjoying the show to be quiet. A kids movie where kids get a little impatient. Give me a break bitch.

Kids Rule. I plan on beating them all in ping pong this weekend. And they make good gardeners too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.