OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentalmeltdown said:
Flames suck. Go Lightning. maddox.xmission.com rules. Antonio's Oilers jersey makes him look... well... kinda gay. Go Avalanche!
Yup, the Avalanche are gone, even after they pulled a Detroit by trying to buy a championship before choking in the playoffs.

And don't knock the Oil...they'll be the team to beat next year. Ridiculous, you say? Well, consider this...over the last four seasons, the Oilers have the best record out of all teams if you just take the last 20 games of each season (it's too bad the suck for the first 64 of each season). However, next year, with the lockout wiping out most of the season, there might only be twenty games in the season, hence the Oil will take it all :lol:

How dare you take the last word from maiden, I'm taking it away from you...
actually, I would've done it no matter what, so yeah. My last word now.

I'm not getting as many posts at my new job, can't surf the web. although, there's a coffee place that has internet access across the street, might go there on lunch sometime.

This has really gotten lame. Hmm. We could talk about .....um..... sex. But then there's no one here to talk to about it. So.............I'll just talk to myself. :tickled:

Seems how I didn't win 87 million last night that's a pretty shitty word right now.

Although no one else won it. So now Saturday I'm gonna win 100 million. (Think positive!)

Status
Not open for further replies.