OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
That was my touch. I wanted it to be as ghetto as possible. The recpetion still sucks, though. But, I'm not worrying. As soon as we get home from the honeymoon and cash all the gift checks, we're heading over to get our TV.
I still have our old antenna on th roof and the cable for it. I've got to re-hook it up to the 13in color TV in kithen for the morning news and weekend sports. Great picture no problems with half the channels having crap reception.

God I'm such a geek.

Riehlthing said:
broken down truck in bakersfield california. california is too hot, but slightly cooler than phoenix was.
Did you go see Buck Owens or drop by KORNS house and piss in the yard? ?Did you get some trim while in town? :D

and Bakersfield does get a little warm.

And oh Hey Brat!!! :loco:

nope, stuck at the motel still. word is that we'll be leaving tomorrow (tuesday) at noon. truck still not fixed today. and yeah, it was a big tow truck, large enough to pull a semi that is. haven't gone anywhere around here besides between the room, and the pool, and the room, and the grocery store that sells hard a, in the store? what is this magical place where booze can be bought at the store of the 151 proof variety. I'll check back on here later today.

I think it's time get some Taco Smell. Yeah working b4 getting married and\or vacations sucks.

Yeah Rieth - booze is not limited to state run stores in Cali and can be bought 7 days a week but not between 2:00 am and 6:00 am. Hell you can get 151 with your valium or nitroglycerin at the Drug store.

DarbysDad said:
Yeah Rieth - booze is not limited to state run stores in Cali and can be bought 7 days a week but not between 2:00 am and 6:00 am. Hell you can get 151 with your valium or nitroglycerin at the Drug store.

Wait, some states limit the selling of alcohol to certain stores?!? That's crazy!

Here in Illinois, cities set their own liquor selling hours. Like down in Champaign (where the University of Illinois is), the only restriction is on Sunday from 2am-11am. Except for when the Bears played there during the Soldier Field renovation, they cut it down to 2am-9am so people could get nice and toasted for the game.

I remember vacations as a kid and Mom and Dadhad to find the state stores in Utah and Missouri was like Cali except no liquor on Domigo, so folks would make runs on Saturday to make sure they had enough to get to Luna.

washington and oregon state both have only state run liquor stores. they're trying to end that for washington state, but it hasn't happened yet that I know of. speaking of taco hell, was on my way over there and stopped at the lobby to use the internet. on my way now to taco hell.

remington69 said:
I have no motivation to work today. Something about getting married in 5 days and going to Alaska for 8 days afterwards just sucks the wind out of my work-related sails.
Wait until AFTER you're married, and then let's see where your motivation to do anything is. Better yet, talk to me about motivation to work after you have a couple kids :p

Status
Not open for further replies.