OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
That's why Ms. Ortho Tri-Cyclen is my friend right now. Just visiting with my two nephews wears me out. I can't imagine how it would be if I had my own little spawn.
Take your time with the kids. Believe me they're greatand a lot of work, so go enjoy your career for awhile and do stuff with the hubby b4 you have little spawns that suck the life from you. :D

DarbysDad said:
Take your time with the kids. Believe me they're greatand a lot of work, so go enjoy your career for awhile and do stuff with the hubby b4 you have little spawns that suck the life from you. :D
Yeah, it's much harder to walk around the house in a dominatrix outfit and whip your hubby after you have a kid :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
You mean the site that makes no mention of the lead singer they've had for the past 12 years?

Also the site for the band that reunites the line up from 12 years ago and goes on tour out of the country! They played what, one show in New York? Gobbless America!

But guess what?
Scott Ian is still god! Or at least a minor deity!

Been hero-worshipping him since '87...there is no cure for me!

YoureAuntie things are going good for me too - my son graduates 6th grade today and my niece did the same last week.

Rem - go get 'em and enjoy that special day and especially the honeymoon ;)

Rem - my condolences on the death of your single life. But at least you won't hear "So when are you getting married?" any more...now they'll be asking "So when are you going to have a baby?" :lol:

On an aside, we crushed the other team 7-2 in our soccer semi-final tonight, so next week we're in the championship game. Woo hoo! :headbang:

nafnikufesin said:
Rem - "So when are you going to have a baby?" :lol:

On an aside, we crushed the other team 7-2 in our soccer semi-final tonight, so next week we're in the championship game. Woo hoo! :headbang:

You guys only allowed 2 goals - better D I take it.

And so when is Rem's baby due :lol:

DarbysDad said:
You guys only allowed 2 goals - better D I take it.
Seriously, no one was more surprised than me. The team we played had the top offense in the league (averaging 7 goals per game, although we had the 2nd best offense in the league), while we had the 4th worst defense in the league allowing nearly 4 goals per game. But we put it together when it counted, must have been the spirit of DD. :headbang:

nafnikufesin said:
must have been the spirit of DD. :headbang:

That's right the guy that should have been the singer in Anthrax. I bet John and Joey quake in their sneakers when they hear me sing\scream. :lol:

Congrats again - now go get the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.