OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, NFF, you'll love this, you damn Canadian. Delivered to a store this morning, 3 hot chicks, so that was cool. Until one insulted me. She asked me where in Canada I was from. I was dumbfounded, "Huh??" "What part of Canada are you from, I like that accent." "Huh?? I'm not from Canada, I've been there once, when I was like 4." "Oh...you from Wenatchee?" "WHAT??????"

Riehlthing said:
Oh, NFF, you'll love this, you damn Canadian. Delivered to a store this morning, 3 hot chicks, so that was cool. Until one insulted me. She asked me where in Canada I was from. I was dumbfounded, "Huh??" "What part of Canada are you from, I like that accent." "Huh?? I'm not from Canada, I've been there once, when I was like 4." "Oh...you from Wenatchee?" "WHAT??????"

I was just messin with him, no need to take it seriously. I was being sarcastic buddy. I mean, duh, It is all about getting in the last word, DUDE!:err:

Let's not be :loco: :yell: :eek: !!!

I wanna be :headbang: !!!!

uh, he is from Canada, and I pick on him for it, cause I'm from Washington State, and it's fun messing with those damn neighbors from up North, and to say Looney, that is such a cool name for your currency. Along with DD for being old. I hope DD's abacus can handle all these posts.

Morning!

Yesterday sucked big, hairy donkey balls. My car wouldn't start because the battery died, and when my dumb ass friends tried to jump me, he didn't ground the negative jumper and fried my main fuse. So, I had to get a new battery (which was under warranty) and a new fuse. The fuckin' dealer charged me $90 to put a $3 fuse in. Normally, I wouldn't have taken my car to the dealer, but had to this time since the battery was still under warranty.
Jerkoffs. :Shedevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.