OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
uh, he is from Canada, and I pick on him for it, cause I'm from Washington State, and it's fun messing with those damn neighbors from up North, and to say Looney, that is such a cool name for your currency. Along with DD for being old. I hope DD's abacus can handle all these posts.
Yeah this fucking abacus is giving me carpel tunnel. I'd rather be inspecting some lady's hot love tunnel. :devil:

mrthrax said:
just noticed australia is playing the shield,is it really worth watching lol,between alias and a few soapies that pretty much does it for me.

It's freakin' awesome! I didn't start watching it until my friend let me borrow his DVD's.

It's very gritty and violent, and the characters are well developed.

F'yeah it is. I can't believe more people don't watch it while I'm laughing my ass off, then I start to think about it and realize how much of it is self referential and in jokey and it's less of a shock. So long as I have my DVDs I'm cool though.

nafnikufesin said:
Arrested Development is by far the best show on TV right now.

Hell to the Yes!

Up there with Family Guy for me. Sadly, The Simpsons is slipping down in the ranks of "My Fav TV Shows". It's to the point where I don't laugh during an episode because it's not funny. It's sad, really. Thank Jeebus Season 6 is now on DVD!

Ragamuffin said:
F'yeah it is. I can't believe more people don't watch it while I'm laughing my ass off, then I start to think about it and realize how much of it is self referential and in jokey and it's less of a shock. So long as I have my DVDs I'm cool though.
I'm rewatching season 2 on DVD right now, and its funny to see that they were subtly setting up the seal attack right from the first episode of the season. I'm picking up all sorts of stuff that I never caught the first time round (like the beagle lying on the dog house in the background of the "Good Grief" episode while the Charlie Brown music is playing)

they have been playing king of the hill here in the mornings,i prefer that over the simpsons.

u guys ever caught that comedy sketch show called big train,its bloody brilliant,they have a 2 dvd set available on amazon which i have gotta get.

Do any of you guys who like Arrested Development have David Cross' standup cds? I've got both and also his documentary of his life on the road as a comedian. Good stuff

Is it me or has the last word thread been easier to get in:D ?

MyHatred said:
Do any of you guys who like Arrested Development have David Cross' standup cds? I've got both and also his documentary of his life on the road as a comedian. Good stuff

Is it me or has the last word thread been easier to get in:D ?

:yow: why YES:yow: It has!!!:yow: :yow: :yow:

Status
Not open for further replies.