OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the wonderful world of Lansing, Michigan our forecast is going to look a little like this:loco:
frozen20klingon.jpg

It's 15 degrees with the wind chill here and we are supposed to get 3 inches of snow today. Tomorrow we are supposed to get another 2-3 inches of snow:erk:

MetalThrasher442 said:
Shit don't say BBQ. I can't have one in a long time. Its to damn cold in Chicago.

Tell that to my husband who continues to grill outside throughout the winter.

And, we got our first real snow this morning. Which made the morning commute a pain in the fucking ass (For those in the know, I have to take I-290 into the city...not a pic-nic)

remington69 said:

And, we got our first real snow this morning. Which made the morning commute a pain in the fucking ass (For those in the know, I have to take I-290 into the city...not a pic-nic)

Well, in Des Plaines we only got a quarter inch(one half at the most)of snow this morning. I enjoyed it on a count of it was my dogs first real snow so he went crazy. For the most part it was a light snow..wait untill the heavy shit comes in. We had one hell of a summer, so that means we'll have one hell of a winter.

MetalT

nafnikufesin said:
Of course, half the time its the guys that buy it for their ladies...

He doesn't buy it for me. He nags me about why I don't have any til I find something on sale, and then don't wear it anyway. He doesn't realize that maybe if he put forth some effort, he might see some returns on his investment.

remington69 said:

Dammit! One of my co-workers just spent a week in Chicago for a wedding, and we kept telling her she was going to get snowed in. But she got back yesterday. :Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.