OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Hey, you can send me your DVR if you want :D

No! That thing is my life! It's pretty pathetic that I can't remember how I ever watched TV without it. Also, that I can't live without my DVR but I criticize my husband because he can't live without his cell phone. He hasn't made that connection yet, though, so shhh....

remington69 said:
It pretty much correlates to times when I partake in a feast at Taco Bell. Explosive diarrhea tends to ensue.

We all thought we'd get explosive diarrhea from eating the food that was left out all day for our Thanksgiving pot luck, but we didn't. That would have been funny if the whole damn store had to call in. Especially since management put the whole thing together. Now I'm wondering what master plan they'll come up with for Christmas.

I haven't had a fast-food burger in 15 months since I watched Super-Size Me. Everytime I get a craving for a burger, I just picture the guy puking out the window of his car after eating a double-quarter pounder and Presto! Craving gone! :puke:

nafnikufesin said:
I haven't had a fast-food burger in 15 months since I watched Super-Size Me. Everytime I get a craving for a burger, I just picture the guy puking out the window of his car after eating a double-quarter pounder and Presto! Craving gone! :puke:
Hahaha..... It's been even longer for me.

Miltbrand said:
Damnit I hate being sick. Got the flu yesterday, perfect timing just when I was gonna make some cash! :rolleyes:

It´s getting better, atleast I´m a wee bit drunk now! If it is not better tomorrow, I´m gonna try some tea & rum, and see if that helps....:cool:

nafnikufesin said:

I skipped that movie. I found the premise uninteresting. If you don't know that stuff is bad for you, you deserve what happens. That's why I don't partake in fast food on a regular basis. But I AM human, and I don't smoke or drink, so I have to treat myself somewhere.

Working in a deli at a grocery store has killed my appetite not only for fried chicken, but for any kind of sandwich as well. Except meatball.

And just so you know, right now Joey is giving the horns and banging his head because of the little smiley on the side of the quick reply screen. He just got done bowing. :D :headbang:

Antonioism of the day:

(seeing Amanda being breast fed)

Antonio: Mommy, what's that?

My wife: That's my breast

Antonio: A breast? Oh that's cool. Can I see it?

My wife: Antonio, those are mommy's private parts. You can't see them.

Antonio: But I like to see breasts! Show me!

Status
Not open for further replies.