OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, back, barely. found out why montana is called god's country. you're praying that someone's up there going down some of those hills. I thought I was going to die. lost 5 tire chains, 3 of those took out 6 tires. stuck in browning montana for 6 hours. no one should ever live there.

anyways, back home. 40 something degrees in portland. went to the seahawks game against the giants. seahawks are winning the superbowl!!! not da bears!! That was damn good game. my friend john and I got there early, we watched their kicker warming up and he was struggling before the game. So we knew he wouldn't be reliable later. We still thought he was going to win it at the end of regulation, he was able to get those through in warm ups, but he couldn't hit 45 yarders to save his life earlier.

Riehlthing said:
seahawks are winning the superbowl!!! not da bears!!

Hell to the No!!! DA BEARS all the way!

Riehlthing said:
was supposed to at a market survey thing, but we made fun of the commercials so bad they denied us fud, but we got paid $50.

I used to do tons of those survey things as a kid. There was a place in the mall that did it. My friends and I would hang around the survey office until they asked us to look at shit. Mostly, we got paid $5-10, but once I got $50 to taste oatmeal. Not bad for a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.