OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so fucking glad my boss let me leave early. We got snow here right at the start of rush hour. And, from what the news said, the highway that I usually take home was 4.5 hours from where I work to where I live!! That's fucking crazy! I have no idea if the snow plows are out or not. I can't understand why traffic is that bad. People are acting like it never snows in Chicago! My husband left work at 3:30 and still isn't home at 6:00!
It's fucked up!

I took a screenshot of the traffic times website. I would normaly get on at the 90/94 circle and get off north of Thorndale. Looks like it's down to 3.5 hours. I'm so glad I didn't have to sit in that.

traffic.jpg

remington69 said:
I took a screenshot of the traffic times website. I would normaly get on at the 90/94 circle and get off north of Thorndale. Looks like it's down to 3.5 hours. I'm so glad I didn't have to sit in that.

traffic.jpg

Tell me about it, it took my dad triple the time to get home then it usually does. I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow(even if you'll hate it). 'Cause I'm taking the Illinois State Constitution tomorrow.

remington69 said:

traffic.jpg
Dang and I bitch about my drive when it stretches to 90 min

remington69 said:
I'm so fucking glad my boss let me leave early. We got snow here right at the start of rush hour. And, from what the news said, the highway that I usually take home was 4.5 hours from where I work to where I live!! That's fucking crazy! I have no idea if the snow plows are out or not. I can't understand why traffic is that bad. People are acting like it never snows in Chicago! My husband left work at 3:30 and still isn't home at 6:00!
It's fucked up!

Its like that here whether it be snow or rain. The bad weather brings out the crazy drivers.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The basement with the storage spaces for half the apartments in my building was flooded by sewage today! :mad:
10 cm. of stinking piss covering the floor... So far, I know I´ve lost atleast 6 books, 15-20 vhs tapes, 6 PS1 games and some other stuff :cry:
Argh! I really didn´t need this to happen right now!!!!

Miltbrand said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The basement with the storage spaces for half the apartments in my building was flooded by sewage today! :mad:
10 cm. of stinking piss covering the floor... So far, I know I´ve lost atleast 6 books, 15-20 vhs tapes, 6 PS1 games and some other stuff :cry:
Argh! I really didn´t need this to happen right now!!!!

Errrr that stinks:ill: .....

Status
Not open for further replies.