OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
Wanna hear something fucked up? My Dad just went through the intersection right before this happened: http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051208204909990005&ncid=NWS00010000000001

My great aunt lives three houses down from there, and my Dad had stopped to check on her. Creepy. He could've been in one of those cars.

Wow, I'm glad your dad wasn't that. That is a freaky friggin accident. There is no right time to lose your child but I'm sure around the holidays has to be even worse.

A freaky accident happened here probably like ten years ago - a tractor trailer was driving down the highway and lost a tire. The tire bounced across the highway, into a McDonald's parking lot and the only thing it hit was a person in the parking lot and it killed him.

Miltbrand said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The basement with the storage spaces for half the apartments in my building was flooded by sewage today! :mad:
10 cm. of stinking piss covering the floor... So far, I know I´ve lost atleast 6 books, 15-20 vhs tapes, 6 PS1 games and some other stuff :cry:
Argh! I really didn´t need this to happen right now!!!!

Dude, sorry to hear that. That's a total bummer. I hope it wasn't any can't be replaced (not that it matters but I would hate to hear you lost some rare book or something).

remington69 said:
Hell to the No!!! DA BEARS all the way!

Uh, I think Seattle's Defense scored more points than Da Bears have on offense all season just on MNF. Good thing I had Seattle D in fantasy football. I was down by 3 points going into the game, the other guy had Shaun Alexander, and I had the D and Jerramy Stevens. Oh yeah, I'm also dominating our favorite team league. Pick only the players on your favorite team. One guy even cheated, adding Tomlinson to his 49ers team, and he only won by 2 points, until the commish edited LT off that guys team.

nafnikufesin said:
I was a math wiz back in the day, but you don't use it and you lose it, and there ain't a huge need for math in psychiatry
What do you mean don't psychiatrists use statistics, thats a whole lotta math :err: had to :err: you back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.