OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. Garp's an author. I wouldn't wish a scientologist book on anybody, even to get the last word. But he hates psychiatrists because they clear out the mess of a mind, when people should use the mess. I dunno, probably didn't remember it right. But it's funny as hell book. Really screwed up.

Probably something to that. A disproportionate number of artists probably suffer from mental illness, and are probably inspired by extremes of their illness. Meanwhile, Robin Williams and John Cleese are known bipolar disorder, and have used their manic episodes to entertain millions. But those tend to be the exceptions...

Riehlthing said:
short lived. go seahawks, how bout da bears there rem? Seahawks 82-3 last 2 games? next up the titans.

That was a horrible game. Kyle Orton would have a better pass rating if he, ya know, actually threw a pass in the vincinity of a receiver!!

They should make a play for Randle El in the offseason.

nafnikufesin said:
The freak weather continues, despite snow and cold early last week, it all melted again and I had BBQ last night...in December! It's not often that I'll get to do that unless I'm travelling to some exotic location.

You should've seen my hubby the other night out on our balcony...in the snow...BBQing chicken on the grill. He had to get the shovel out first and clear a path to walk. What can I say the man loves his BBQ.

nafnikufesin said:
I'd eat my salad BBQ'ed if I was given the choice.

Now you sound like my husband. He lives on salad, yet loves his grill. Many times, he will grill something to put on his salad..........:err:

Since I only got one suggestion, I will check out The Da Vinci Code. Now I get to go through the joys of putting something on hold at the library. At least they weren't hard asses about renewing the Michael Connelly books I'm snailing my way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.