OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the best threads of all time. I mean the thread is on such a unique topic that you wouldn't think would have lasted this long. The thread breaks out into side conversations all the time, and is off topic atleast twenty five percent of the time. Well, hats off to you NFF.

Post #800. Ah I reach closer to my 1,000 posts in under a year of being on the forum destination!

MetalT

Well, I had a shitty Christmas and day after. Literally. I spent those two days either on the toilet or on the bathroom floor in the fetal position.

I managed not to shit myself for enough time to open presents, though. Lots of DVDs and CDs. And some baking stuff too like a bundt pan, 101 cookie cutters, and a waffle iron. I never knew there would be a day where I would be excited getting a waffle iron for Xmas.

And, now, I'm back to work. Boo!

My girlfriend bought me a ton of imported beer for Christmas. I have so much alcohol in my house at the moment.
tr.gif
I have a keg for New Years Eve, a bottle of Chivas Regal, a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, 27 different imported beers and a bottle of vodka
3w.gif
. All the right ingredients to get me in alot of trouble.

MyHatred said:
My girlfriend bought me a ton of imported beer for Christmas. I have so much alcohol in my house at the moment.
tr.gif
I have a keg for New Years Eve, a bottle of Chivas Regal, a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, 27 different imported beers and a bottle of vodka
3w.gif
You convinced me. I'm coming over. Brat spilled out all of my beer.

MyHatred said:
tr.gif
3w.gif

That's just the right recipe to get completely shitfaced, become totally beligerent and lose your girlfriend...good luck!

MetalThrasher442 said:
This has to be one of the best threads of all time. I mean the thread is on such a unique topic that you wouldn't think would have lasted this long. The thread breaks out into side conversations all the time, and is off topic atleast twenty five percent of the time. Well, hats off to you NFF.

Post #800. Ah I reach closer to my 1,000 posts in under a year of being on the forum destination!

MetalT
It makes for an interesting read. Perhaps after post 20000 we should print it off and get it published. Maybe even turn it into a movie script. I wonder if Adam Sandler would be interested in playing the part of me :D

schenkadere said:
That's just the right recipe to get completely shitfaced, become totally beligerent and lose your girlfriend...good luck!

Nahh, it's not like I am going to drink those all in one night. The Walker is only a special occasions liquor, that shit costs about 40 dollars a glasso_O . The Chivas is a good one to sip on and watch some tv. The keg is for the party this weekend. The vodka just happened to be around still after sitting on my fridge for the past year. The import beers will be hidden this weekend because I don't want anyone bogarting my brew. My girlfriend has to work on New Years Eve anyway, so I am free and clear to get drunk and sloppy on that night:kickass: :kickass: .

nafnikufesin said:
I still think we need clarification on the type of cheese. Cheddar? Fine. Havarti? You bet! But blue cheese? No way!

I never heard of Havarti before I started working in a deli, but it is quite good. In fact, we've been out of it for two months now because we can't get it in from the warehouse, even when we're supposed to have it on sale.

Pepperoni cheddar is good, but it's strictly a cracker cheese. I wouldn't put it on a sandwich. I haven't tried the smokey cheddar yet, we just opened it.

I can do without Swiss Lorraine, though. :yuk:

remington69 said:
And some baking stuff too like a bundt pan, 101 cookie cutters, and a waffle iron. I never knew there would be a day where I would be excited getting a waffle iron for Xmas.

Ha! You are sooooooooooo married.

Another couple years, you'll be excited about the casserole dishes you find on sale. You'll brag to everyone that they were half off, so you bought both sets. You'll make certain dishes just so you can use them.

Trust me. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.