OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
It makes for an interesting read. Perhaps after post 20000 we should print it off and get it published. Maybe even turn it into a movie script. I wonder if Adam Sandler would be interested in playing the part of me :D

Oh yeah a great movie. Nothing like watching a movie about a bunch of guys sitting by their computers, posting on the Anthrax board. Hey if someone plays me and I have a big part..then I'll by ten copies of it.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Ha! You are sooooooooooo married.

Another couple years, you'll be excited about the casserole dishes you find on sale. You'll brag to everyone that they were half off, so you bought both sets. You'll make certain dishes just so you can use them.

Trust me. I know.
Hey Brat :wave: :lol:

Ah I puked today. I had a turkey club at some resturaunt. I don't know if it was the club or I have the flu. Anyway don't you hate when you throw up and then you blow your nose and you can like taste it. Nasty shit.

nafnikufesin said:
Actually, usually only lunch and dinner. I skip shit for breakfast and take Slimfast instead. Gotta watch my figure.

I hear you. I usually only eat a big lunch and dinner and then have shit for snacks in the after hours.

MyHatred said:
I am so tired today that I am drinking my coffee with 3 shots of espresso in ito_O I need to start going to bed earlier

I hear that. I got sucked in watching those "I Love the 80s" shows on VH1 last night. I stayed up waaay past my bedtime.

I'm totally jealous of the husband right now. He has the next two weeks off of work. Boo teachers! (Of course, I shouldn't say much since he spends most weeknights and Sundays grading homework/tests)

Good morning fellows. I got twelve hours of sleep today. Compared to my five yesterday. I think I'm going right into lunch today. Hopefully not another turkey club:tickled:

nafnikufesin said:
Turkey sandwiches for me...again. I don't mind it though, it will be another 10 months until I have one again.

I havn't had lunch meat since, well, not last week, but the week before. I think we're having meat loaf today for dinner. Mmmm meat loaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.