OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
I wonder how many of my 194 posts came from this thread. Ya know, kinda funny, I've been on the last 2 boards and started on this one when it first started and I probably have the lowest amount of posts for someone that's been here that long.
You need to improve on your 0.48 posts per day. The secret is to post a reply to any topic, whether you have something relevant to say or not. Or you can follow johnieCzech's lead and start new threads just to tell people how many post you have :D

once again, it's impossible to beat a canuck in the post-war 'cause the conversion rate gives us an unfair advantage ... let's see: 4157 US posts amounts to 4780,55 Canadian posts - and since only the Canadian "posters" can use the conversion, it's a battle already won.. :)

Long live Canada, where the beer is real and the women are easy ... amen!

How about "6 degrees of Anthrax"? For example, all of the Monty Python quotes could be linked in one degree of separation...Castle Anthrax :lol:

@Pascal Stil: You cannot kill what doesn't die. If the mods lock it, it will just be ressurected in other forms :p

nafnikufesin said:
You need to improve on your 0.48 posts per day. The secret is to post a reply to any topic, whether you have something relevant to say or not. Or you can follow johnieCzech's lead and start new threads just to tell people how many post you have :D
Never thought of that! holy shit that's a brilliant idea. Hey i'm at post 197 now.

Honey i shurnk the kids rulz it was on disney a few weeks ago
What a bunch of puffs pantera use to be imange if they still dressed like that
lol.gif

ExposedPantera7.jpg

Riehlthing said:
Honey I Shrunk The Kids
Rick Moranis
Who was in Splitting Heirs
John Cleese was in Splitting Heirs
John Cleese was in Monty Python Holy Grail
Castle Anthrax in Holy Grail

Talk about Splitting Hairs... Eric Idle had top billing in that movie, and you mention John Cleese, who I don't remember in it at all, although I haven't seen it in a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.