OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Splitting Heirs. Really funny English movie. 2 baby's switched at birth, one becomes an Asian and the other becomes the Duke of something. The one adopted by the Asians discovers he got screwed and plans revenge with the help of a unscrupulous lawyer. The one raised as an Asian eventually gets a conscience but can't stop the lawyer from continuing. Really funny movie.

Yeah, Seinfeld is on just about all day long, but Simpsons is only from 10-11 pm unless it's Sunday night, then they're on primetime. They used to be on around dinner time, but they got booted for Friends, Home Improvement, and Dharma & Greg (one degree, by the way :D )

If I make it home early enough during the week, I can watch the Simpsons at 5, 5:30, 6, 8, 9 and 10:30 and 11. I then counteract that by watching Seinfeld at 6:30, 7, 7:30, and 8:30. Basically, that leaves between 9:30 to 10:30 to watch something else, or maybe get some studying done.

Or change a diaper if I didn't do it during a commercial :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I know what movie you're talking about and what I said went totally over your head, apparently. That was Eric Idle, not John Cleese. Unless John Cleese has a cameo in there somewhere I never noticed, he's not in it.
Oh yeah, Eric Idle too. I forgot what his name was. But John Cleese is the Lawyer Shagrit (however his name is spelled). He's an awesome bad guy in that movie.

We get 2 episodes on sky one a day and shit loads of chat shows jenny jones dr phil and sally jessie raphiel or what ever it is. And star track, star track being on dureing the day and then at night south park hasent been on for ages either they seem to show a new episode every month

Status
Not open for further replies.