OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
I'm not a lesbian. Sorry to disappoint you (and Thra:rofl:ude :D ).

Dang!:cry:
I like lesbians (hot ones)! As anthrax_moshing_maniac said, "How can you not like chicks?"
(I'm asking this, and I know you're female!) :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS (that was for Thra:rofl:ude)

Cool. But it would be better if you said something nice about the lesbians.:D
Like what they do..... and be..... visual!

I'm a sick fuck.

I'd like to see some girl on girl action as long as it doesn't turn into a nightmare like on SNL : a couple of frat boys made a wish to see some girl on girl action and they got it alright.. only, both girls were butt-ugly, mullet-wearing, white-trash trailer hoes... this prompted one of the guys to say: "We didn't want this where's the small asian chick?" or something like that... heelarious

oh and, btw, brat, don't mess with the country that gave you all both Celine Dion AND Bryan Adams! :)

ThraxDude said:
Dang!:cry:
I like lesbians (hot ones)! As anthrax_moshing_maniac said, "How can you not like chicks?"
(I'm asking this, and I know you're female!) :D

So..you like men? Why not? Opposites attract. :) Besides that, being with another woman is like nothing but foreplay. Eventually I need and want more. Fake substitutes don't count (for long). :D

I'm away for 2 hours and look at this shit.
You guys went post happy. How can I stay being the only one to have read this entire thread when you post whole pages when I'm away? Goddamn.
But the subject matter change was pretty interesting. I guess everything needs to be covered on here, from bloody handwriting on walls to Homer hosting his own talk show.

Metal Maiden said:
So..you like men? Why not? Opposites attract. :) Besides that, being with another woman is like nothing but foreplay. Eventually I need and want more. Fake substitutes don't count (for long). :D
Sweet! So, how's 'bout if the boyfriend is watching the "foreplay" that's going on with the other woman,
shocked.gif
then he joins in (instead of the 'fake substitute')?

PS: NO, Idon't like men! Lesbianism is natural. Gay dudes is SICK.
pukeface.gif

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
There you go, Rhielthing. Just post whatever pops into your head. Everyone else does anyway, so you fit right in.
Oh yes, I know...I think a majority of my posts on the message board have been on this thread alone...

You don't wanna hear how bad my head wanders. I'll be in a conversation, fully understanding everything, then my mind will dart off on something that's somehow connected to where the conversation was. I'd say something and everyone just looks at me, even I get confuzzled, cause I can't remember how I got there...
sorta like now? wtf am I talking about?

mmmm... Lesbians....
There's something about them that I can't quite put my finger on ... although I'd like to put my finger on a lesbian, oh yes... oh yes! (in a Triumph the insult comic dog-like voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.