OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean it requires statements like "anyone who says something after THIS POST is a mother fucking flaming ass son of a bitch faggot"

We should change the name of it from Who gets the last word? to Who whines to Brent first??

a metal forum talking about censorship is what that sounds like, and what i said had nothing to do with ending the thread, i think its hilarious, but if you want to try to censor me go for it. If that is waht your talking about

Slayer85...grow up. You can't make it any more obvious how fast and high that went over your head. Brent rarely does anything to anyone. Why else would we have so many off-topic threads around here? YOU start flaming on other people, and then get all pissy if someone says something back. Grow up and let it go.

<----First & Last word.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................For now.......

Status
Not open for further replies.