OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't trying for that to be the last post, because I knew damn well it wouldn't. I was just commenting on your "quick like the wind" uh...self-proclamation.

There was one episode where they were trying to pick a state for Springfield, and Lisa suggested Arizona and Homer said Arizona smells funny. He complained about every state that got mentioned, and they never did pick one.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Slayer85...grow up. You can't make it any more obvious how fast and high that went over your head. Brent rarely does anything to anyone. Why else would we have so many off-topic threads around here? YOU start flaming on other people, and then get all pissy if someone says something back. Grow up and let it go.

Yeah, like i said i might have missunderstood it, just like you missunderstood my original post, it was a joke. And i havent started jumpin on anyone, i was just makin jokes. but besides all taht, im not into trying to talk shit on the internet. It just doesnt make sense.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
You gotta love the Simpsons. They've pretty much insulted every state, country, and major city out there. There's no discrimination when everyone gets it! :lol:

"The lighter side of... hippies. Hahahahaha! They don't care WHOSE toes they step on!"

vader1.x.gif
Best smilie yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.