bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
"I bet you got really hairy balls!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I knew you'd get it!!

nafnikufesin said:
Well Thra:rofl:ude, you're right. I can't call you a hypocrite. But I am sorry I asked :D

supergrin.gif

You didn't think the answer would be "YES" did you? I could've been more descriptive, but changed my mind.

"My neighbor's dog has a four-inch-clit."

I already posted that one, but thought I'd post it again!:)

Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers for the 6th time in 5 years...should be one hell of a series!

May the team with the lowest salary win...GO OIL!!!
I'm with you on that one! And I'm using this occasion to wish the NY Rangers a good golfing season - their 6th in a row that started in the month of April... :lol:
My prediction is that the Av's will win it all... Forsberg and Hejduk are unstoppable!!! GO AVS GO!

mentalmeltdown said:
I'm with you on that one! And I'm using this occasion to wish the NY Rangers a good golfing season - their 6th in a row that started in the month of April... :lol:
My prediction is that the Av's will win it all... Forsberg and Hejduk are unstoppable!!! GO AVS GO!
Remember when people used to say that Glen Sather was a great GM, and the only thing holding him back in Edmonton was the lack of money? Well, Glen, you've got all the money you could ever want, you've bought what you thought was the best talent, so I hope you took their golfing skills into account! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@amm: Don't really give a shit about cricket...never watched it, don't know what the rules are...but if Canada is playing, I'll cheer for them anyway (even though they got their asses kicked in the World Cup against everyone except Bangladesh :lol: )

Remember when people used to say that Glen Sather was a great GM, and the only thing holding him back in Edmonton was the lack of money? Well, Glen, you've got all the money you could ever want, you've bought what you thought was the best talent, so I hope you took their golfing skills into account! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe... I remember Sather whining about the lack of money and the woes of a small market NHL team... something along the lines of "woe is me, butI still managed to win 4 cups...bla bla bla..."
the worst thing is, I heard today that the NYR ownership has declared that Sats will be back next year!!! I declare that the NYR will be golfing same time next year and the year after that :lol:

Cricket shouldn't be a name for a sport in the first place... it's an insect first and foremost, damn it!

It's like naming a sport Chimpanzee... who would want his country to be the world champion in Chimpanzee?? I sure wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.