OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football isn't pointless, it's my 3rd fav sport right after hockey and american football!
Why isn't there a sport involving say, beer-drinking?? How much beer can you drink in a minute, in 5 minutes, in 30 minutes, while eating hot-dogs, while eating pizza.. etc all these variations would make it interesting to watch and even more to participate in! If this is declared a sport, we will see a rise of some 100% in the number of athletic/sports active people! :lol:

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Did anyone no that Mc donalds burgers are made out of cow shit and the chesse is helmet cheese

In any case, I think it tastes good. And I'm going to Mc Donalds right now! (It hasn't killed me yet!) :)

hungry jacks is alright

i am playing a cd called more grunt(rodney rude)he is one sick puppy)

he takes the shit outta maccas for about 10 minutes!

i will put the file on kazaa if anyone is interested in it,it is hilarious!

Wendy's is the best. Better than booger king (yeah, I know, been done before), McGrease, Crack In The Box, or Taco Hell.
That's about all we have here, we have a Dairy Queen, but it sux too, just can't come up with something nifty to say about it.

Riehlthing said:
Wendy's is the best. Better than booger king (yeah, I know, been done before), McGrease, Crack In The Box, or Taco Hell.
That's about all we have here, we have a Dairy Queen, but it sux too, just can't come up with something nifty to say about it.

How about "Fairy Queen"?

mentalmeltdown said:
NFF, If I am ever elected president/prime minister, you'd be the secretary for the sport! :)
And being a government that's full of people who do nothing, can I be in secretary of nothing? All the people who do nothing belong to me....ahhahahahaha...I can do nothing like no one's business.

my friend's dad thinks so. he thinks saddam has been dead. he's been to Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and other countries in that area and says those people will die for their leader out of fear if they think he's alive. To that end, the leader has to constantly be shown, and these "live" video's of Saddam are not live, they're older and used just to keep his people thinking he's alive. If he was alive, the "live" videos would actually be live.

Status
Not open for further replies.