OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some broad ran into my after her and the cars in front of her stopped for traffic, the bitch didn't slow down and my wife could see her coming in the mirror. Bam hits my wife pushes her into some dudes work truck. Then the police ticket my wife for no insurance - so I get the car out of impound and wala he insurance card was on the floor board because the air bag blew it out of the glove box. So my goes to court and gets to show the paperwork and it was like in your face mother fucker.

Some broad ran into my after her and the cars in front of her stopped for traffic, the bitch didn't slow down and my wife could see her coming in the mirror. Bam hits my wife pushes her into some dudes work truck. Then the police ticket my wife for no insurance - so I get the car out of impound and wala he insurance card was on the floor board because the air bag blew it out of the glove box. So my goes to court and gets to show the paperwork and it was like in your face mother fucker.
Lovely. Good thing the cop was worried about her well-being.

Well, it looks like the team with the most Canadians is going to beat the Canadian team

It's the only way we can beat you guys at hockey.

Meanwhile, my White Sox can't hit the broad side of a barn. Oy Vey! And the Chicago Fire just snapped a 5 game winless streak with a win over the crew. And to solve our problems, the GM is bringing in aging and injury prone Mexican stars who are past their prime. Cuz that's what the MLS needs, Europe and Mexico's cast-offs. I watched the national team play China the other day and they said most of our guys play in Europe. That's sad.

That's the same in any sport though. The best players go to the best leagues that pay the highest dollars. MLS is a good thing for soccer in North America, to be sure, but the best players are still going to go to Europe. Just tlike the best basketball players or hockey players don't stick around to play in European leagues, they come here if they can.

I wouldn't say that, Arg. I forget who it was, but one of the Red Wing's players had to get all of his family out of there because of the Russian mob threats. I sure as hell wouldn't go to that dump....Of course, no one is really asking me to play hockey anywhere to begin with:lol:

That's the same in any sport though. The best players go to the best leagues that pay the highest dollars. MLS is a good thing for soccer in North America, to be sure, but the best players are still going to go to Europe. Just tlike the best basketball players or hockey players don't stick around to play in European leagues, they come here if they can.

I know, but it sucks. I keep joking that the MLS is to soccer as the CFL is to football.

I wouldn't say that, Arg. I forget who it was, but one of the Red Wing's players had to get all of his family out of there because of the Russian mob threats. I sure as hell wouldn't go to that dump....Of course, no one is really asking me to play hockey anywhere to begin with:lol:

It proves my point. He made money and the fucknuts in the mob wanted it!

I´m not a big Flotsam & Jetsam-fan but Yesterday I added "Smoked out" to my mp3-player and went running. And that song is even better than I remember it. I listened quite a lot to Drift back in 1995 but I kind of forgot how intense this song is!

:headbang:

Eric A.K. shouts like a maniac and the fucking rythm, the fucking rythm...

I know, but it sucks. I keep joking that the MLS is to soccer as the CFL is to football.
Talent-wise maybe, but for that analogy to be completely correct, MLS would have to change the rules of the game to make it more exciting.

I would love to see NFL players play CFL rules. There's no question that NFL players are much more talented, but I find it slow-paced and dull to watch, personally. CFL rules make the game more exciting, even if it's mostly minor league players.

Talent-wise maybe, but for that analogy to be completely correct, MLS would have to change the rules of the game to make it more exciting.

I would love to see NFL players play CFL rules. There's no question that NFL players are much more talented, but I find it slow-paced and dull to watch, personally. CFL rules make the game more exciting, even if it's mostly minor league players.

If I recall, when the MLS has different rules when they started to make the game more appealing to US fans. That quickly changed when people started bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.