OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. With any North American tour, most acts will usually come through at least Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, while more extensive tours will usually include 10-12 Canadian cities.

That being said, Anthrax has not been to Canada since I saw them in 1998. I bought tickets to see them on the Minimum Rock tour, which they were subsequently booted from, and then they didn't cross the border when they toured with Priest (I don't know if the border security know the difference between "Anthrax" and "Bacillus anthracis" :lol: ). Hopefully, they'll be back soon with Motorhead.

Why didn't any of you bastards tell me Bruce Willis was going to guest host for Letterman? It's not like I ask for much in this world, and I did sit through those damn "naked" polls without too much complaint. It's bad enough that I have to sit through the new Rugrats movie now (and yes, I do feel a bit guilty at the things that run through my mind during his conversation with Eliza in the commercial because you shouldn't think things like that while watching Nickelodeon...), but I missed a perfectly good hour because I don't flip channels during Seinfeld. You all suck.

:D

Hey bRat! I haven't been here in a while. Nice to see you haven't changed.:) Bruce hosted last Mon. and it was a spur of the moment deal. They were going to show reruns but swung the guests line-up around to where they could pull it off. Carmen Electra was supposed to be on Tues. show but when she flew in on Mon. they immediately took her to the Mon. taping. (just to give ya an idea) Maybe I should save my recordings of the Letterman show for e-bay instead of taping over them every night. Later.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Brat we don't get letterman in england is he a postman :D

Har, har. Love that British humor. :D

And thanks, Bass Fellow. I read an article about how they were stuffing people in at the last second, which is how I found out about it in the first place. I just know there are a lot of Letterman fans around here, and only a very ignorant extremely newbie wouldn't know about me and Bruce. :)

there some footballers who earn some rediclous amount of money a week for kicking a ball around and get put on the front of every newspaper when they get a haircut fucking silly can't stand them hopefully they will lose all there money all there houses all there cars

Status
Not open for further replies.