OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got that picture of Bin Laden in an email right after 9/11. I didn't save it though.

Hey amm, the Tweenies aren't that bad. They must be an American version because they don't have accents. I mean, I don't love them or anything, but they're better than Dora the Whore. Way better. I still don't think my son is happy that they took off Blue's Clues for them, but I don't want to gouge my eyes out or anything (like I do with Dora).

I definitely like Blue's better, and I was really happy when they stopped showing "Steve episodes" and then this shit popped up. I don't think he's too into the Tweenies though, because he picks that time to attack the DVD player for something better, and if he likes something, he leaves everything alone so he can watch it.

So now that this thread has changed topics over a hundred times is it now officially the longest post ever. And whats this about the Bratt in a Tommy Lee / Pamela type video and how long till it appears on the board?

Reactions: remington69
And going to work on the sleep only between hitting snooze, cause you tossed and turned for the 20 mins you were in bed sux hella...I broke down, I had a latte that a friend made me where he works, first one in almost 2 years. Hopefully that'll keep me up for the day.

I've cracked it, I used to be addicted on it. I stopped drinking coffee, pop and any caffeine at all October 2001, and today was my first latte (or any caffeine for that matter) since then, and I'm making sure it's a one time deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.