OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Aww, mental, I had no idea you cared. Who knew a Canadian could stop studying the metric system in his igloo long enough to be so sweet?

don't forget that I also had to pause my Celine Dion CD and let go the choke-hold off of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch that was stealing my hockey pucks... :cool:

It's syndicated, you'll have to check a tv guide where you live.

It's on the "Fox Box" set of programming. I catch it when I'm up at 9:30 on a Saturday. I like that it's closer to the comics -- ie. April is not a newscaster, etc.

I also went out and got a set of new TMNT figures for my shelf, including a 12" Donatello (who I am contemplating taking to work and displaying on my lab bench).

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Aww, you're so sweet.

And I'm not too worried about him liking them. Since he's learned how to work the DVD player by himself, we don't watch much regular TV at all. We've seen the same three DVDs 800 times now, but not regular TV. One of these days I'll trust him enough to let him have free reign of his DVD drawer, but not today.

Is that good enough to go in your signture? :wave:

You won't like the tweenies when they invade America with cups cd's teddys figures bed covers the lot lol

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Is that good enough to go in your signture? :wave:

Yes, it is. :wave:

Well, if the Wiggles haven't got more than DVD/CD/VHS here, it will take the Tweenies a hell of a long time to get that much shit in the stores, so I'm not worried.

btw, I don't know about everywhere else, but FOX Saturday morning cartoons are shown on WB. If that helps you find anything. I saw a commercial for the new fall season of TMNT last night during the news. Go figure.

remington69 said:
It's on the "Fox Box" set of programming. I catch it when I'm up at 9:30 on a Saturday. I like that it's closer to the comics -- ie. April is not a newscaster, etc.

I also went out and got a set of new TMNT figures for my shelf, including a 12" Donatello (who I am contemplating taking to work and displaying on my lab bench).
9:30 in morn or night? Fox Box? I think we have all the Fox stuff, we have satellite and almost all the main channels.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
They're some show that started in England but apparently we're getting an American version of them. amm says they're huge over there, but they've only been on for a week so they haven't caught on here yet. They replaced the second Blue's Clues episode-when it was Dora, Blue, Dora, Blue. Blue's Clues is what he really watches on Nick Jr, he used to be really into Dora but now he could take it or leave it (thank God). He mostly watches Sesame Street and Playhouse Disney the rest of the time.

Thanks. Yes, Dora the whore as you like to call her. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing that one. I'll tell you an annoying one: there's all these ads for it on some of my son's videos--Maggie and the ferocious beast. Hamilton Hocks, the"hilarious sidekick" needs to get a club upside the head.

My son first got into Bear in the big blue house. He doesn't seem to love it as much anymore. We went and saw the live action Bear musical when it came to the Playhouse Square(Cleveland).

Yes, one day I see Bear, the next I'm checking out Iron Maiden and Dio. He was into the show though. I didn't think he could sit through it. He was only a year and a half old at the time.

Fuck me! I have to go now and sit through a two hour lecture on how not to eat radioactive materials or some shit like that. Gotta crack out the dew.

And btw-Riehlthing- the Fox Box is like a set of cartoons that are like syndicated out, so you have to check local listings. I think it airs at 9:30am CST everywhere. Check tvguide.com or something.
Word out.

remington69 said:
Fuck me! I have to go now and sit through a two hour lecture on how not to eat radioactive materials or some shit like that. Gotta crack out the dew.

And btw-Riehlthing- the Fox Box is like a set of cartoons that are like syndicated out, so you have to check local listings. I think it airs at 9:30am CST everywhere. Check tvguide.com or something.
Word out.
Was that the thing with the new transformers? I hate those ones.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Captain Feathersword does deserve a vicious beating

Only if the weapon used is one of Henry's legs that were ripped off his annoying body.

My son got into Bear when I first started putting it on because it was something different. I just liked it because I hadn't seen every episode 600 times. He's not all that crazy about it anymore. I think Tutter bothers him.

We saw Sesame Street Live in April. He was really good til the last ten minutes, when all the excitement caught up to him and he got really tired really fast (you know how they are when they're tired). He was also pretty upset because we wouldn't let him rush the stage. They actually had security up there. Like a two-year-old can manage an assassination plot or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.