OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, amm...What's the story with MI-5? Is it a new show completely or has it been running over there for a while? It started on A&E last week. I missed last night. I still haven't decided if I like it or not. It seems pretty cool. But it also seemed like we picked it up in the middle somewhere. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Yeah, I got a bit of sleep last night too, although it took a while to fall asleep. Tonya ac:tually slept til 7. :headbang: Unfortunately, her brothe-r decided to get up then too, and he's usually out til 8-8:30. And now he's out and she just woke up. It never ends...

The best things in life are free. The expensive part is the dinner and movie that comes first.
- Alfred E. Neuman​

sucks3.jpg

Well, my boys comin' home tomorrow night w/ his mommy. Let's see if we can get shit right this time...

I'll be spendin' a lotta makeup time w/ Lil' GregadetH so I may not hop on line for a few...evreybody stay well and keep the horns up for me. \m/
C-Ya when I C-Ya
-GregadetH

Reactions: Metal Maiden
There is no end on this thread.

I will have the last word for about 2 minutes this morning.

Iron Maiden on Tuesday. I'm hoping for a good show. I wish Anthrax was opening instead of MotorCrap but, hey, what can you do. i like a handfule of Motorhead songs, but they're just not one of my favorites.

GregadetH said:
Well, my boys comin' home tomorrow night w/ his mommy. Let's see if we can get shit right this time...

I'll be spendin' a lotta makeup time w/ Lil' GregadetH so I may not hop on line for a few...evreybody stay well and keep the horns up for me. \m/
C-Ya when I C-Ya
-GregadetH

:wave:
Yay! :Smokin:I'm happy for you. I hope things work out. :headbang:

btw, going to see Maiden (not Metal Maiden) /Dio/Motorhead tomorrow... Does anyone know about these bands? Are they any good?
Sorry for my ignorance, but I only listen to Celine Dion and Shania Twain...

Status
Not open for further replies.