OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
It definitely is. My stupid ass sister-in-law couldn't figure out why he hated the baby. She plays favorites anyway, which doesn't help, but even the idea that he had no idea, and he was past two already. At that age they're too young to sit down and explain it, but there are subtle things you can do. A couple of weeks before Tonya was born, we moved Joey's carseat out of the middle and put hers back there, too. Then he didn't freak out about having to share the backseat or that he had to sit behind me and not have such a good view anymore. I think as long as you keep in mind that they're little people too, and that they're still part of the family even if they don't get something, it works out fine. It's people who underestimate them and treat them like they're stupid that have problems.

This sucks., System died and i have to re-type what I wrote. I agree with you, brat. My son is far more perceptive than many of the people I know, work with, see on TV, or helped to elect. He surprises me all of the time.

I 'm gonna try the carseat thing ASAP--maybe tonite.

Reihlthing--last word

Hmmmm. We are both at work, so sooner or later one of us is going to have to leave (so we can really pretend to be working:D). And seems how my boss is on a plane leaving the country...............

Status
Not open for further replies.