OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
They have to give me Sunday's off, it's on what I was hired under...and I know the guy that does the schedules, so he pushes mine through for 3 12 hour days, and the 4 hour day on Friday. So I have 3 day weekends all the time, and usually off work early on Friday's also...

post# 999...
Congrats on the milestone!

Oh great, now he has much to be proud of. :Smug:

BTW, where'd you guys see LOTR next week or even two weeks? We looked online the other night and found 8/26...Screw the special edition. I didn't buy the last one, I'm not buying this one, and I'm not buying the next one, either. :p

The first special edition rocked, and was well worth the wait. The extra scenes really added to the story. I'm betting the SE for Two Towers will also be worth the wait. (Besides, I've still got a high quality download of the theatrical version that I can watch in the meantime :D )

I don't think they'll be adding any extra footage after that point. The notes in the special edition is that the extra footage inserted is the way Peter Jackson intended the film to be seen, before cuts were made for Movie Theater time constraints.

Metal Maiden said:
On GMA this morning they had a guy who sued his Dr. for keeping him waiting for 4 hours..........Dr. Snide, you're late. :p

Dr. S enters the room (late) and finds that Nurse Gina has Miss Maiden in the stirups, and is examining Maiden.....with her tongue!!

"Sorry I'm late, Miss Maiden"
"Mmmmmmmmmm........no......OH!.....problem......Mmmm, that feels SOOOO good!"

Reactions: Metal Maiden
And I never watch special features on DVDs so none of that matters to me. It takes up too much time to watch the movie, let alone more crap. Seeing the Lord of the Rings, I owned it for three months before I had time to sit down and watch it, and even that was done in three different shifts. You think I have another 8 hours on top of that? I could be getting laid and/or sleeping in that time, I'm not spending it in front of the TV. :lol:

ThraxDude said:
Dr. S enters the room (late) and finds that Nurse Gina has Miss Maiden in the stirups, and is examining Maiden.....with her tongue!!

"Sorry I'm late, Miss Maiden"
"Mmmmmmmmmm........no......OH!.....problem......Mmmm, that feels SOOOO good!"

Dr. S slides his hand up Nurse Gina's leg, hiking her skirt up, as he walks past her. Then procedes to begin Miss Maiden's breast exam, orally............

Metal Maiden said:
Dr. S slides his hand up Nurse Gina's leg, hiking her skirt up, as he walks past her. Then procedes to begin Miss Maiden's breast exam, orally............

Dr. S "examines" first Maiden's left boobie, then the right.
"Everything is FINE here," He says. "How's her clitorous, Nurse Gina?"
"Mmmmmmm.....It tastes healthy....mmmmmm"...

ThraxDude said:
Dr. S "examines" first Maiden's left boobie, then the right.
"Everything is FINE here," He says. "How's her clitorous, Nurse Gina?"
"Mmmmmmm.....It tastes healthy....mmmmmm"...
"I'd love a second opinion....ohhh....Dr." said Miss Maiden as Nurse Gina begins the internal examination.....with her tongue. Dr. Snide begins to check Miss Maidens clitoris himself. "Mmmm Oooohhhh yes."

Status
Not open for further replies.