Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont dig the goth chicks. I like

Next Door Nikki

Elisha Cuthburt

Shannon Elizabeth

Devon

And Jenine Garafalo

To ever be able to meet this woman to me would be so great! I would probably be all overwhelmed and acting weird though if it happened. Does anyone know who it is?
torisignlove.jpg

cold103 said:
To ever be able to meet this woman to me would be so great! I would probably be all overwhelmed and acting weird though if it happened. Does anyone know who it is?
torisignlove.jpg

I think she is "Tori Amos".

Actually i've watched an interview with her. And she was pretty boring while talking. She was also very quiet that her answers were hardly heard. I don't think she is the kind of a girl for metalheads :tickled:

She is a good musician though.

So i suggest this one :loco:

384447669_l.jpg

@ turke - my links always work when i am posting them.. no one else has ever mentioned not being able to see them.

@ tali - you know its the classy lines like that which make me remember how much i adore you lol.

p.s. that chick in the pic above i admit is absolutely gorgeous the bloody bitch lol.

know who else im insanely jealous of for being so absolutely beautiful?

Kristin Kreuk - someone mentioned her before but no one has actually put a pic up yet i dont think..

Kristin%20Kreuk%2046.jpg

SilentRealm said:
my links always work when i am posting them.. no one else has ever mentioned not being able to see them.

Actually, I couldn't see the Sharon picture either.

I see Kristin though. :)

turke said:
Actually i've watched an interview with her. And she was pretty boring while talking. She was also very quiet that her answers were hardly heard.

I like seeing her interviewed- I've seen many of'em.

SilentRealm said:
@ turke - my links always work when i am posting them.. no one else has ever mentioned not being able to see them.

I am sorry, i think you misunderstood, it was a joke. But still, i can't see some of the pics you linked :Spin:

@ beelzebub - tell me you saw josh holloway's and jason lewis' pics at least? if not, google them asap lol.

i get all my pics off google and just copy and paste the urls into the img tags so i dont know why they wouldnt. ah well not to worry.

SilentRealm said:
i get all my pics off google and just copy and paste the urls into the img tags so i dont know why they wouldnt.

Some sites don't allow hotlinking, so something that'd come up in google might not work here.. :)

@ Jax, odd - but it looks like it has linked up fine from my comp when i check my msg on here after its been posted (to see if it posted ok, and the pics are always there).. so as far as i can see at the time it looks like it worked. i dunno.

@ Tali, yeah right. your gf must be very proud :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.