OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt find the butt image offensive, HOWEVER i suppose if someone does find it offensive then it has to come down no matter what :( ah well not to worry.

Ret- said:
nah shes pretty avg, her face looks weird, and no pale skin = no win. thats just imo anyway.

yet that masumi chick you posted is asian therefore has basically the same skin tone as eva and yet hers is ok and eva's isnt? odd conclusion :loco:

well I dunno.. desperate housewives is on TV here right now and looking at that pic of masumi then her eva is just alot more tanned. I think what i mean to say is that anything thats not _really_ tanned is better than tanned skin, there are some exceptions to some females ive seen but yeah.. stop picking on me! :erk:

Ret- said:
nah shes pretty avg, her face looks weird, and no pale skin = no win. thats just imo anyway.

Well, sometimes I think she beautiful nothing special, but then there are moments where she is looking really pretty.

Ret- said:
stop picking on me!

aww sorry :( - not that I think Eva is anything special anyways, I was just busting your chops :lol:

actually while on the firefly tangent for myself - I must add the rest of the girls, I never paid much attention to just how beautiful all of them are until I was watching the extras on the Serenity dvd the other day..

first, Jewel Staite

JewelStaite.jpg

secondly, Gina Torres

big_01.jpg

and thirdly, but not least, Summer Glau

Summer%20Glau-IGC04.JPG

Hey SilentRealm, you remind me a lot of Evangeline Lilly in Lost.

evangeline_lilly007z.jpg

normal_lkatewallpaper.jpg

evangeline_lilly010z.jpg

Is that why you chose Josh Holloway as your sexiest man on the other thread?
Is sexual tension contagious between lookalikes? :Spin:

Kaylee is way better looking in the series/movie. She looks so much cuter with that girl-next-door look and those smudges of grease.
f101_013.jpg

River, on the other hand, looks ridiculously hot out-of-costume.

cast.jpg

ladiesoffirefly.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for breaking tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.