OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montu Sekhmet said:
The only show I ever watch is the office.
Original or US?

Has anyone here heard the podcasts by The Office's creator Ricky Gervais with cowriter Steve Merchant and round-headed manc Karl Pilkington.

SilentRealm said:
aww sorry :( - not that I think Eva is anything special anyways, I was just busting your chops :lol:

actually while on the firefly tangent for myself - I must add the rest of the girls, I never paid much attention to just how beautiful all of them are until I was watching the extras on the Serenity dvd the other day..

first, Jewel Staite

JewelStaite.jpg

secondly, Gina Torres

big_01.jpg

and thirdly, but not least, Summer Glau

Summer%20Glau-IGC04.JPG

Very subjective topic and don't find any of those women here being really beautiful or being anything special.

kronikle66 said:
River, on the other hand, looks ridiculously hot out-of-costume.

I have to admit I am in love ( in a non-lesbian sense, sorry boys :lol: ) with Summer Glau. She is absolutely beautiful AND does all her fight sequences herself, and does them perfectly..so basically that girl can kick loads of ass and look amazing doing so.

L. Knight said:
Is that why you chose Josh Holloway as your sexiest man on the other thread?
Is sexual tension contagious between lookalikes?

:lol: firstly I dont look that much like Evangeline. She is more petite and has better hair :( and if I'm not mistaken, she goes for Jack on the show, not Sawyer (dumb, dumb girl lol) and in real life is dating Dominic Monaghan (Charlie on the show, another ew-fest).. so our tastes in men obviously differ greatly.

MrFast said:
ThornsOfSorrow > SilentRealm

so let me get this straight.. basically I love everyone here EXCEPT for MrFast :lol: just kidding, I love him too even though *sniff* I will always be.. *sniff*.. second rate :(

kronikle66 said:
HAY GUYZ! LETS HIT ON A GRL OVER DA FWIGGIN INTERNET WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA!!! AM I RITE????

theres a difference between 'hitting on' which no one was doing, and being complimentary, which a girl always appreciates even though she may not know how to respond in a way that doesnt make her seem arrogant (like I did jokingly above). So relax!

wchuck said:
Very subjective topic and don't find any of those women here being really beautiful or being anything special.

ANY of them? I think the thread must have gone through hundreds by now! Who are your personal favourite beauties then?

Kronikle66 said:
HAY GUYZ! LETS HIT ON A GRL OVER DA FWIGGIN INTERNET WHO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA!!! AM I RITE???? :Smug:

OK i just learned its meaning (hit on) and i found it kinda insulting as i think nobody is doing such a thing here. We are lucky that Carys is very understanding about jokes, as you don't seem so :err:

i'd have to give it to wchuck though. He's probably the kind of guy I am, but I could be wrong. I like the "simple/natural" look, nothing special, nothing exaggerated. just ordinary. with an extraordinary personality. a real woman. now thats hot. perfect imperfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.