OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Keyra Agustina (I really can't show you which body part she's legendary for since Jax wants this clean, but if you're not a complete google moron, you'll see why she's such an internet phenomenon)
keyra25no.jpg

then probably Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, or Audrey Tautou. Too lazy to find pics of them.

Kronikle66 said:
1. Keyra Agustina

Eww..she looks beyond anorexic..I can see being slim but when your ribs stick out like you're severely malnourished, that's just gross. :yuk:

Thraxz said:

I don't get it, are you blind or something?

control-denied777 said:
noboddy really cares about her band(she is not even a metalhead),i guess they just wanna bang her or something.

True, I don't even know the band, it's just that a friend of mine talked to me about the band and showed some pics of them and I was like "damn, this chick is hot!" but never cared of giving them a try. Could someone please recommend an album?

Kronikle66 said:
1. Keyra Agustina (I really can't show you which body part she's legendary for since Jax wants this clean, but if you're not a complete google moron, you'll see why she's such an internet phenomenon)
keyra25no.jpg

then probably Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, or Audrey Tautou. Too lazy to find pics of them.

I got what you mean :D She really has some treasure back there :tickled:

I used to think Lindsay Lohan was moderately attractive but now she just looks like generic Hollywood star.

lindsay_lohan.gif

How anyone can go through so many hair/eye color changes is beyond me.

i don't think it's cheesy to say your girlfriend is #1 on your list...i just really think my girlfriend is awesome hot...apparently, L.Knight thinks mine is number 2 in his books...which is awesome, hahaha.

as for the lindsay lohan thing...well, if she didn't look like a lolipop now, with the pencil-like body and big round head, she wouldn't be THAT bad.

and keyra augustina? she should try something i've been doing for years...damn...what's it called? you know...we all do it sometimes...3 times a day even...oh yeah, it's called "eating"

Status
Not open for further replies.