OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yngvai X said:
Agreed. I remember I had this conversation with a friend of mine and we both said, nearly simultaneously, "Scarlett Johansson." :)

14435852_b5d78e39d3.jpg
rowr

Heh, that's the most unflattering photo I've ever seen of her. I also forgot to mention Keira Knightley and Charlize Theron. They've been refused jobs because they were told they're too beautiful! What the fuck?

Beelzebub said:
Heh, that's the most unflattering photo I've ever seen of her. I also forgot to mention Keira Knightley and Charlize Theron. They've been refused jobs because they were told they're too beautiful! What the fuck?
ew @ both.

ShokaiShimizu said:
Hmmm....

tough one, so much beauty in our world....

1. Eliza Dushku
2. Aurora Snow
3. Lindsay Lohan, pre-cocaine.

just dont show any "videos" of #2o_O o_O

that being said here are my top 3: (in no order)

jennifer love hewitt
arielle kibbel
petra nemcova

Jax said:
Eww..she looks beyond anorexic..I can see being slim but when your ribs stick out like you're severely malnourished, that's just gross. :yuk:
You just havent seen her booty.:Smug:

Dont get me wrong I think Tarja is hot and stuff and Revs my car but I just wouldnt say shes the hotest.

Tarja isn't hot...she has way too much forehead and kind of looks a bit manish even....maybe a few of you guys are letting your inner gay have too much of an opinion.

Taliwakker said:
Tarja isn't hot...she has way too much forehead and kind of looks a bit manish even....maybe a few of you guys are letting your inner gay have too much of an opinion.
:tickled:

I motion to have a hot guy thread for all six of us females who post here.

War is upon the horizon.....

Please, Ra, use the sun to blind me so I wouldn't have to see such horrifying images of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.