OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with crystal star about the pale chicks. Not freaky deathly white BS but creamy complexion. Or I like them real tan; one or the other not in between.

Thraxz said:
I agree with crystal star about the pale chicks. Not freaky deathly white BS but creamy complexion. Or I like them real tan; one or the other not in between.
Exactly :Spin:

Thraxz said:

Same here.

Taliwakker said:
I find a lot of asian women look better from behind.

What??? not this one... :p

ziyi.jpg

. Jennifer Connelly

When i was 15 i thought she was the hottest thing ever...epecially in The Rocketeer and that other one where she gets stuck in the shopping centre over night...there is a scene when she's riding one of those kids electric horse rides that still sticks with me...what was that movie called?....Career Opportunties or something.

Best thread I've seen on here in months.

1. Traci Elizabeth Lords

img2.jpg

img10.jpg

2. Anne-Sophie Mutter

Mutter_072000e_300dpi.jpg

3. Debbie Harry(around 1980)

262208.jpg

And yes, I've seen Scarlett Johansenn in person and she IS prettier.

As for Lindsay Crackpipe.....she's a flake...from her nostrils inside-out.
She looked her best during the Herbie shoot. Then she got Fully Loaded with blow and hasn't eaten a bite since. Poor thing.
Somebody please feed Lindsay.....

lohan-bikini.jpg

1. My wife
2. My wife
3. My wife

My wife genuinely deserves the first position but because she is standing right behind me I had to give her the two other slots as well:) What can I do? A man got to have nice food in the evening:tickled:

forgottenglory said:
1. My wife
2. My wife
3. My wife

My wife genuinely deserves the first position but because she is standing right behind me I had to give her the two other slots as well:) What can I do? A man got to have nice food in the evening:tickled:

Is she standing next to you right now? :tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.