OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 chicks I recently found out are: Deanne Berry, and Laura Muncey (I think now she changed her name to Laura More). I'd post pictures, but I'm lazy right now (check out the videos from Eric Prydz's Call On Me, a remake of a really old tune).

Whats wrong with having an Inner gay side?

Vin Diesel is a beast and he is a bi-sexual...and lots of chicks find Vin delicious...

When it comes to singers, who can sing-in our style music...Tarja, Simmone Simmons, Sonia Pineault are very attractive (some more than others) Some pictures of Tarja make her look like a monster, other make her look like a man yes...Others are pretty cool though

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Sorry, Ra's on vacation up in.... somewhere only the enchanted few can see.

I know. I gave him a call right after I signed offline. He told me where he was. (And he didnt want me to disclose his location, so don't ask.)

Taliwakker said:
The inner gay strikes again
Just because I dont like big Giant Boobs does not mean im gay dumbshit. What are you In middle school? Do you freakin say some dudes gay just for looking at you. I think anything that is over a C cup is just cutting it a little too large and it looks way out of proportion to the body of a woman. And when I look at the body of A woman its gotta have even curves dude now thats what I am talking about!

Taliwakker said:
The inner gay strikes again
i disagree. there's a point where it's just excessive and unflattering.

for example; if you like ass, but what if she's got a MASSIVE ass. see the problem?

EDIT- and i still maintain that exactly none of the pictures or names posted so far cut it for me.

LMAO I like them big! (not fat people, I mean big guzungas) not gargantuan and out of proportion... Pamela Anderson's are just fine! The ones that I don't like... well watch Maury or Jerry Springer sometime and maybe it'll come on and you'll find out...

gm_l1_evaL.jpg

BOW BOW CHICK CHICK CHICKA

Laura Mayhem
367027249_l.jpg

Angelia chick off myspace
182964114_l.jpg

Another one from myspace
415493784_l.jpg

247137354_l.jpg

my best freind, E.J.
239021481_l.jpg

Kate winslet
Twon2k_091_Kate_Winslet.jpg

Another one just from myspace
368602638_l.jpg

192899485_l.jpg

another myspaceone but with the raddest hair in existance
145777566_l.jpg

280955850_l.jpg

And im done, ps fuck your top3 I can have as many as I want :p

Crystal wrote
Just because I dont like big Giant Boobs does not mean im gay dumbshit. What are you In middle school? Do you freakin say some dudes gay just for looking at you.

I detect someone taking something too seriously.

and i guess it would depend on how the dude looking at me is looking at me as to whether the homosexual tag would be fitting or not.

That desperate houswives chick is pretty average too.

Status
Not open for further replies.