OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax said:
The tutu chick looks like she's scratchin' her arse..

:lol: I was thinkin that too!

personally I hate that particular photo of her, its not her most flattering angle (though the guys disagree for more than obvious reasons), the first is good and the last is ok except it looks like she is being lewd with her middle finger.

There are many girls like Natalie Oriero all around the world. They go out with some rich guy with contacts and make their way to the TV. Then everything follows. I am sorry to say that but it usually works this way for them. We all know many examples of her and also guys not just women. There are many copies here in my country also. I notice who are they when somebody says "actor, singer, model". Plain stuff. "Any fool can rule the land" :) They can't sing but technology makes them sing. They are not beautiful but somebody make them look like one. They can't act, but who cares. This is just show business, everybody earns in it. The make up girl, the studio owner, the TV owner, producer...... Everybody is happy, cause they get their money. But the question is, the come out of all this stuff really worth it ?

i find models arent usually all that beautiful anyway, its really a wonder what photoshop can do. Actually I hate magazine pictures for example because they distort the women's image to make them seem more flawless and their bodies seem thinner and more perfect than they really are. This is a problem because guys think these images are what these women actually looklike and therefore they think EVERY woman should look like this when its simply a ridiculous notion.

Also women who think theyre so beautiful, are usually starfishes in bed (ooh dont want to mess up my hair or makeup or break a nail) and come on, do guys really want to have sex with someone who looks ok yet just lays there and does nothing?

SilentRealm said:
This is a problem because guys think these images are what these women actually looklike and therefore they think EVERY woman should look like this when its simply a ridiculous notion...

Ahem, fuck you. Thanks.

SilentRealm said:
i find models arent usually all that beautiful anyway, its really a wonder what photoshop can do. Actually I hate magazine pictures for example because they distort the women's image to make them seem more flawless and their bodies seem thinner and more perfect than they really are. This is a problem because guys think these images are what these women actually looklike and therefore they think EVERY woman should look like this when its simply a ridiculous notion.

Also women who think theyre so beautiful, are usually starfishes in bed (ooh dont want to mess up my hair or makeup or break a nail) and come on, do guys really want to have sex with someone who looks ok yet just lays there and does nothing?

That is so true yet such a turn off that my sex life will not be the same(Like i'm doing models all the time !)

Try this one....
_gothic_girlz_-1121772832_i_5982.jpg

SilentRealm said:

I feel the same way...

SilentRealm said:

AMEN. :worship:

turke said:
There are many girls like Natalie Oriero all around the world. They go out with some rich guy with contacts and make their way to the TV. Then everything follows. I am sorry to say that but it usually works this way for them. We all know many examples of her and also guys not just women. There are many copies here in my country also. I notice who are they when somebody says "actor, singer, model". Plain stuff. "Any fool can rule the land" :) They can't sing but technology makes them sing. They are not beautiful but somebody make them look like one. They can't act, but who cares. This is just show business, everybody earns in it. The make up girl, the studio owner, the TV owner, producer...... Everybody is happy, cause they get their money. But the question is, the come out of all this stuff really worth it ?

I agree with all that stuff in general. Too bad it isn't true for the girl I posted.
I've made a mistake, because she's not a model. She just does excellent photo-shoots and some publicity (like most celebrities), but that doesn't make her a stupid model. She's just a succesful actress who also turned into singing (average). As far as I know, she earned it, she wasn't made and it's not a diva.

shit, i sound like a fuckin' fan... and I've never even saw one of her shows or listened to her albums. Just stare at her pics... :lol:

Oh, I've recently actually seen her in person. So if anyone thought for a moment she was just another photoshop product, let me ease your mind: True beauty. Even without make up, wearing jeans and t-shirt. The whole thing was like a hobbit staring at an elf... :worship: :tickled:

SilentRealm said:

*yawn*
This thread is about superficial beauty and I doubt there's one guy here who has delusions about women looking like that, or ever getting into bed with "perfection".

To those who guys who want to appear sensitive, well good job. We all believe you're sensitive. No really, we do. And we care just as much. So given that we now all know that you're a giant fricking care bear, please stop hijacking this thread and talking about crying, love etc.

Kelly Brook anyone?
Maxim%20Nov%20Kelly%20Brook%203.jpg

kazahana said:
*yawn*
This thread is about superficial beauty and I doubt there's one guy here who has delusions about women looking like that, or ever getting into bed with "perfection".

To those who guys who want to appear sensitive, well good job. We all believe you're sensitive. No really, we do. And we care just as much. So given that we now all know that you're a giant fricking care bear, please stop hijacking this thread and talking about crying, love etc.

Man I hate to sound like an a$$hole, but I am with you 100% on this one. First off the idea that men can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality just suggests an oversimplified view of the male sex as a whole. Believe it or not, we don't walk on our knuckles and drag women back to our caves by their hair anymore. I personally gave that up several years ago. :heh: I have a very good grasp of the fact that there are fantasy women and real women, and I'd take a real woman over a fantasy woman any day, imperfections and all.

That having been said. I like to look at boobies. :) The impossibly perfect ones are just a fun fantasy to think about. Everybody, including women, enjoy engaging in a little fantasy.

My contribution: Masuimi Max :heh:
model.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.