OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, but i don't see how you can say that. amp = replaceable. she is not.
So...by your reasoning if you didn't buy her a necklace you would have lost her?????Its not like you had to sell your shit to help her get life saving brain surgery.

Have you replaced the amp btw?

Damn folks, lay off the guy for his choices. You don't agree, fine, it wasn't your problem to begin with so let it go. Now if the beautiful girl pics are pretty much done & you're just going to talk shit, I'll happily shut this thread down..

Taliwakker said:
So...by your reasoning if you didn't buy her a necklace you would have lost her?????
Have you replaced the amp btw?
Yep, I have a much better amp now. And no, I just thought I would do something nice to commemorate our knowing each other for a year (it has since been 4 more years now). I had no good reason to do this and feared no reproach for not doing so, I just wanted to. Is such a sacrifice so horrible in your perspective? Recall that material things are replaceable, while people are not. I won't speak of this any more because Jax is getting annoyed at it. Resume posting pinup girls...

Allright, enough emo-blog-cheddar talking.... back to beauties...

She's from Uruguay, but has made her career as an actress, singer and model in Argentina (where I'm from). She's become extremely famous in Israel, Russia, Poland, Spain and several other countries.

I'd like you to meet Natalia Oreiro.

screen0139al.jpg

no0772nu.jpg

no0661ry.jpg

17gv.jpg

no0729ca.jpg

22cb.jpg

You're all welcome. :wave:

Ok now you gotta meet some Turkish girls :) This one is a rock singer and also composer. Name: Aylin Aslım. Her first album which i like was kinda more of electronic in style and i think it was better than the rock stuff she is in today. But i don't think you are interested in my opinion about her music :tickled: so here is her picture:

AA_25.jpg

image3yg.jpg

I wonder something. Is it legal that we put the photos of the people here on this forum ? I mean they are already public photos on the internet, and so i don't think it is illegal, but who knows ? There are no laws on the net :)

turke said:
I wonder something. Is it legal that we put the photos of the people here on this forum ? I mean they are already public photos on the internet, and so i don't think it is illegal, but who knows ? There are no laws on the net :)
I posted a pic of ThornsOfSorrow here before, nobody arrested me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.