OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth R. said:
major turnoff imo.

I want a girl who can outsmart me when she wants to, who will have the courage to tell me i'm being stupid when I am wrong, and the strength to support me when I'm right. In short, an equal, not an object.

You are not looking for a girl, buddy. You are looking for a blood brother (or sister :loco: )

Nemesis Ixix said:
Strange coz when i try to have an intelligent conversation with a girl she is like "i can't belive you did not notice my new dress","how should i do my hair to go with my new pink boots ?","I'm going to the bathroom to put on some more make up"
some inteligence that is !

:lol: seems to me youre choosing the wrong ones!

OK I'm going to impart even more wisdom to you guys when choosing girls to 'get to know' - very important! look at nails and shoes! nails should be fairly short (shows she isnt afraid of hard work); home nailpolish job is ok, but anything that looks like it was done at a beauty salon? RUN! Especially from the 'french-tip' look.. that connotes extreme high maintenance.

Secondly, the shoes.. we know we love that goth spiky or buckles boot thing, but that aside.. everyday sort of shoes ( not going out for special occasions, ie metal gigs :D ).. does she wear stuff that is very uncomfortable or looks very expensive? If so, to quote Iron Maiden.. "Run for the hills, run for your life!".

Nemesis Ixix said:
So damn hard to find the right one,so untill then you may have to have one hell of a time with the wrong ones !

Be careful with that; the 'right' ones will be wary of a guy that spends too much time with the 'wrong' ones.. connotes a sense of shallowness which decent girls wont have anything to do with :)

Kenneth R. said:
I've found the right one, but things are not as they should be. Still I cannot give up just yet

love sucks :( - word to the wise, if you get that chance again.. dont give her up for monetary reasons! Any guy who does that deserves a long lonely life..

I have the curse of being able to read people like books. Thats why there is only maybe 2 or 3 people ever that seemed even remotely interesting as a gf......then i'm too gutless to ask them out, hahaha.

I've always gone by 1st impressions, and stuff like SilentRealm mentioned, so I could look at someone and know their general character, and in some cases I can soooo tell if chicks are pregnant or are goint to be real soon, lol. If they pile on the makeup I dont want to know cos that shows that either they're a bitch or they have self esteem issues, if they dress real daggy they are either lazy, poor, or along those lines so again I dont want to know, if they are lowriding then someone should slap them, lol, so that covers the extremes......the right one should be somewhere in between. If they apologise for every single thing that is not nice thats just annoying, if they dont apoligise at all they are plain rude, if they smother me that is annoying, but if they dont make any contact then thats even more so.

The list could go on 4ever, and that's why I havent got a gf cos i'm soooooooo damn picky!!!! My dad says that you gotta learn to crawl b4 u can walk, but seriously how on earth are u meant to date someone ur not interested in???

I think I'll try and find the meaning of life first cos it seems easier.....then I might try sea of lies again, lol, then finally to more advanced stuff like women.

SilentRealm said:

OK I'm going to impart even more wisdom to you guys when choosing girls to 'get to know' - very important! look at nails and shoes! nails should be fairly short (shows she isnt afraid of hard work); home nailpolish job is ok, but anything that looks like it was done at a beauty salon? RUN! Especially from the 'french-tip' look.. that connotes extreme high maintenance.

Secondly, the shoes.. we know we love that goth spiky or buckles boot thing, but that aside.. everyday sort of shoes ( not going out for special occasions, ie metal gigs :D ).. does she wear stuff that is very uncomfortable or looks very expensive? If so, to quote Iron Maiden.. "Run for the hills, run for your life!".

Be careful with that; the 'right' ones will be wary of a guy that spends too much time with the 'wrong' ones.. connotes a sense of shallowness which decent girls wont have anything to do with :)

We already know these. Tell us something new :)

As Mattias Eklundh says:

You know we´ve heard it all before
And we are jaded to the core
Give us something new
Something we can trust...
:headbang:

SilentRealm said:

True to the core. :D

SilentRealm said:
love sucks :( - word to the wise, if you get that chance again.. dont give her up for monetary reasons! Any guy who does that deserves a long lonely life..
I agree.. money was no object. I sold a guitar amp and bought her a necklace with it back then. Being torn apart by circumstance made things difficult, but I will do all I can to return. We talk often, as best friends do, though I am still her knight, so to speak.

Kenneth R. said:
I agree.. money was no object. I sold a guitar amp and bought her a necklace with it back then. Being torn apart by circumstance made things difficult, but I will do all I can to return. We talk often, as best friends do, though I am still her knight, so to speak.

A brother in pain, I see. I've got a huge long story but I won't tell you people. Lets just say, circumstances suck.

SilentRealm said:
I agree with everything you say but I only kind-of disagree with you here, though I do understand the point you're making. The stuff I wear is moderately expensive because items that cost more tend to be of better quality, thus wasting less time in the long run on shopping, and giving me more time to do bigger and better things. I haven't gone serious clothes shopping in over two years and my wardrobe items are still going strong. To amend your statement, I'd say run to the hills if a girl is wearing stuff with designer names plastered all over them, because not only is she a) a trendwhore but b) she'll probably expect you to go shopping with her and/or buy that stuff for her.

SilentRealm said:

Thenx for that but what am i to do when the 'right' girls go with the 'wrong' gays ?:erk:

Selling an amp for a necklace is disrespectful. Not just for yourself but also for the love of music itself. That is my opinion.

OK, i think we should get back to the topic.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
This thread is about "Most beautiful girls" am I correct?

well I think I AM a beautiful girl as is EVERY girl on this forum (and even some of the 'prettier' guys j.k) .. and youre still free to post pics of more beauties if you like, the rest of us have just run out of ideas for now, what do you expect us to do, start yet another new thread? dont think Jax would appreciate that.

Beelzebub said:
The stuff I wear is moderately expensive because items that cost more tend to be of better quality, thus wasting less time in the long run on shopping, and giving me more time to do bigger and better things. I haven't gone serious clothes shopping in over two years and my wardrobe items are still going strong.

ok, I dont mean good QUALITY shoes or clothing, I mean the over priced designer crap. Choosing good quality shoes and clothing is a sensible choice.

I'm talking about the chicks that will wear - insert random designer label here, only one I can think of now is Gucci for eg. - shoes that are way too uncomfortable and they spend the whole night complaining their feet hurt but they think they LOOK good, and they were like $600 or something. I know girls like that, well I dont know girls like that because everyone I meet who is like that very quickly loses their spot in my circle of friends ( probably why I dont have a very large circle of friends :lol: ). I dont give a damn about 'fashion' (I like to look good, but what I think is good, not what some stupid magazine told me is apparently 'trendy' right now)

Nemsis Ixix said:
Thenx for that but what am i to do when the 'right' girls go with the 'wrong' gays ?

girls always have 'gay' friends ;) - and girls that go for the 'wrong guys' ARENT the 'right' girls now are they? I could go all day in circles with that one.

ok, back on topic, was watching Lost last night and I have always thought that Sun the Korean woman is very beautiful so here we go..

lost_sun_yunjinkim1.jpg

turke said:
Selling an amp for a necklace is disrespectful. Not just for yourself but also for the love of music itself. That is my opinion.

OK, i think we should get back to the topic.
ah, but it would be a graver injustice to slight that which is music to me even in the silence no music can permeate, the music that reigns above all other notes in my heart. it was a sacrifice i have never regretted and would repeat a thousand times were i able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.