OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I pretty much only talk about gaming when somebody else brings it up. And...
@Thraxz: There's not much to like about me to begin with. :D
@Kenneth: Better things to do? I play guitar an average of 2 hours a day, I work out every night and I barely even touch the comp on weekends cause I'm always with my girlfriend... Sounds like I have a life to me.
@Beelze: I'm morally opposed to homework so, by principle, I don't do it.
@Tubbs: Haha, nicely said :headbang: And get a better comp so we can play CS :D

Back to the topic, that girl seems to have forgotten where her fridge is located. If anybody could help her out I think she would appreciate it :)

Nemesis Ixix said:
Hey...A litle respect for the girl of my dreams !
and by the way her boobs look real to me !

Aaaaahahahahhaha! *hysterical laughter*..*wipes tears of more uncontrollable laughter away from eyes*.. you're SUCH a man! :lol:

Kenneth R. said:
i noticed it right after i noticed her boobs look fake and she really needs to gain some weight cause I can count those ribs.

Have I told you my respect for you just keeps on climbing? :lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
there you have it...a girl with great personality
Katie Price
katiepricejordan710247.jpg

This is one of the things what make me shout "OHA !!!" in my own language :Spin: I couldn't come up with an english equivalent. But i think you can guess it :tickled:

Not ranking anything, but as far as beautiful and talented, try Lara St. John:
torontoportrait.jpg

I met her on the train to NYC once. She looks pretty much just like that in person, and she can play the violin like nobody's business.

Aaaaahahahahhaha! *hysterical laughter*..*wipes tears of more uncontrollable laughter away from eyes*.. you're SUCH a man!
well the truth is i like her so much coz she has the same eyes with agirl i know.
This is one of the things what make me shout "OHA !!!" in my own language I couldn't come up with an english equivalent. But i think you can guess it
I Think OHA works as good as WOW or DAMN and so on !

Nemesis_lxix said:
well the truth is i like her so much coz she has the same eyes with agirl i know.

Not picking you apart or anything, but do you know how many times I've gotten the "I like your eyes" line and the guy was looking somewhere else?

Kenneth R. said:
i noticed it right after i noticed her boobs look fake and she really needs to gain some weight cause I can count those ribs.
She's not that skinny. Besides, some people (*cough*me*cough*) are just naturally bony. My ribs stick out like that too when I lay down a certain way, and I'm sure that they would even if I gained weight.

Beelzebub said:
Not picking you apart or anything, but do you know how many times I've gotten the "I like your eyes" line and the guy was looking somewhere else?
Haha I've gotten that too. I think guys just assume that we like to be complimented on our eyes, so now they do it without even thinking (or looking).

The cheddarness of this conversation has now officially reached a level beyond human recognition, and should be dampened before the electrodes around the cheese start getting irritated and combust, inevitably annihilating all of Earth. That is why we must move to Mars or to the Andromeda galaxy before that happens.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Haha I've gotten that too. I think guys just assume that we like to be complimented on our eyes, so now they do it without even thinking (or looking).
I think complimenting someone on their eyes is so dull. Everyone says it. Find another quality to tell a person you like about them. It's much more refreshing to hear someone tell you that they like your personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.