OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a second contribution. Probably not the "most" anything, but meh, I was sorta surprised.

holly_valance_20.jpg

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Haha, mr fast got pwn3d! This isn't the now playing thread! :lol:

Actually I've decided to sign every post of mine with what I'm listening to while typing. Kinda like you sign with crazy shit all the time lol.

Now Playing: CS Source lol

You mean that big "I am the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFBTPMN"?

About eyes, I also find that little bit dumb and outplayed. And it doesn't work with any other body parts. For example, "I like your arm" is just plain wierd. It's gotten to the point where I'll compliment a girl on here Spiriual Aura. And I actually have tried it.

Kenneth R. said:
dunno, I'm sticking with Björk

I'd do bjork over Katie Price too :lol:

Beelzebub said:
Not picking you apart or anything, but do you know how many times I've gotten the "I like your eyes" line and the guy was looking somewhere else?

the same as: I really like your 'personality'; hence my previous comment :lol:

Beelzebub said:
I think complimenting someone on their eyes is so dull. Everyone says it. Find another quality to tell a person you like about them. It's much more refreshing to hear someone tell you that they like your personality.

I have actually tried to have an intelligent conversation with a guy before (more than one occasion actually) and when its his turn for input, all he can do is sit there and say 'man you're hot' or 'you're so smart, thats hot'. That is the biggest turn off!

SilentRealm said:
I have actually tried to have an intelligent conversation with a guy before (more than one occasion actually) and when its his turn for input, all he can do is sit there and say 'man you're hot' or 'you're so smart, thats hot'. That is the biggest turn off!

Strange coz when i try to have an intelligent conversation with a girl she is like "i can't belive you did not notice my new dress","how should i do my hair to go with my new pink boots ?","I'm going to the bathroom to put on some more make up"
some inteligence that is !:Smug:

MrFast said:
Actually I've decided to sign every post of mine with what I'm listening to while typing. Kinda like you sign with crazy shit all the time lol.

Now Playing: CS Source lol
Well, actually, I purposely stopped doing that after my 2000th post, because it was getting annoying and time consuming. So I'll just use the one in my sig.

Now eating: Breakfast roflmmfao

ptah knemu said:
About eyes, I also find that little bit dumb and outplayed. And it doesn't work with any other body parts. For example, "I like your arm" is just plain wierd. It's gotten to the point where I'll compliment a girl on here Spiriual Aura. And I actually have tried it.
Well, when it comes to compliments about physical appearance, if someone is sincerely attracted to eyes and they compliment someone about it, then I see nothing wrong with it. Nowadays it just seems so generic. One of the sweetest things someone told me was that I have nice shoulders.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Strange coz when i try to have an intelligent conversation with a girl she is like "i can't belive you did not notice my new dress","how should i do my hair to go with my new pink boots ?","I'm going to the bathroom to put on some more make up"
some inteligence that is !:Smug:
major turnoff imo.

I want a girl who can outsmart me when she wants to, who will have the courage to tell me i'm being stupid when I am wrong, and the strength to support me when I'm right. In short, an equal, not an object.

Kenneth R. said:
major turnoff imo.

I want a girl who can outsmart me when she wants to, who will have the courage to tell me i'm being stupid when I am wrong, and the strength to support me when I'm right. In short, an equal, not an object.

So damn hard to find the right one,so untill then you may have to have one hell of a time with the wrong ones !

Nemesis_lxix said:
So damn hard to find the right one,so untill then you may have to have one hell of a time with the wrong ones !
I try to avoid the wrong ones. I've found the right one, but things are not as they should be. Still I cannot give up just yet

Kenneth R. said:
major turnoff imo.

We must be linked psychologically or something... Everything you've said in this thread, I totally agree with in every aspect and in great detail. Although we blatantly disagree with eachother in the Metallica thread lol.

MrFast said:
We must be linked psychologically or something... Everything you've said in this thread, I totally agree with in every aspect and in great detail. Although we blatantly disagree with eachother in the Metallica thread lol.
:) I love metallica, until they made St. Lars is a douche. :tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.