OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, but it would be a graver injustice to slight that which is music to me even in the silence no music can permeate, the music that reigns above all other notes in my heart. it was a sacrifice i have never regretted and would repeat a thousand times were i able to.

Thats beautiful...now excuse me while i throw up....i mean i could understand if you sold your stuff to buy her a boob job....but a necklace???? (could have given her a pearl one for free ;) )
Would she sell the necklace to buy you a new rig?

SR wrote
if you get that chance again.. dont give her up for monetary reasons! Any guy who does that deserves a long lonely life..

Jaded woman :)

The only monetary reason for giving her the flick i could think of is if she's golddiggin.

Taliwakker said:
Thats beautiful...now excuse me while i throw up....i mean i could understand if you sold your stuff to buy her a boob job....but a necklace???? (could have given her a pearl one for free ;) )
Would she sell the necklace to buy you a new rig?

SR wrote

Jaded woman :)

The only monetary reason for giving her the flick i could think of is if she's golddiggin.

*Stands and Applauds*

I did it of my own volition, as a surprise for our one year... i can't call it an anniversary per se because we never asked each other out or any of that formality. It had just been a year more or less since she had entered my life.

I cannot say anything else since then has come close to being as important to me as she is. Yes, even guitar, and yes, even music, take a distant second.

As for boob jobs and such, I find them degrading and unnecessary, and ultimately should, if even, be the choice of the woman whose body it is.

The girl in question has repaid me with her presence in my life, her wisdom and wit, and the times we have shared, which is far, far more than the worth of any trivial possessions. Quoth Sonata Arctica: A Kingdom for a Heart! You other men must think me extremely old fashioned, and truthfully I am.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but putting ANYONE, especially a girlfriend that high on a pedistal (i can't fucking spell, fuck off) is just asking to fuck you over. Sounds like this girl is your world, so what happens when god forbid, she gets bored or decides to move away? Or life happens and you two grow apart? Man, i wish you the best, but i'm so glad i'm not in your shoes when that shit happens.

And there's nothing wrong with being a stand up guy, being sweet and all that, but there's a line between sweet and obsessive.

DoomsdayZach said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but putting ANYONE, especially a girlfriend that high on a pedistal (i can't fucking spell, fuck off) is just asking to fuck you over. Sounds like this girl is your world, so what happens when god forbid, she gets bored or decides to move away? Or life happens and you two grow apart? Man, i wish you the best, but i'm so glad i'm not in your shoes when that shit happens.

And there's nothing wrong with being a stand up guy, being sweet and all that, but there's a line between sweet and obsessive.

OK man, calm down. Respect his decision.

and there is a difference between obsessive and dedicated.

as for the "move away" comment, i am now about 3,500 miles away, hence my previous posts. life is not perfect.

ps- she also isn't just my girlfriend or someone i met. she is someone important enough to me to make me consider asking her to marry me, and i will still do so if i can, when the time is right.

if my situation and explanation are the gayest things you've ever heard, then damn, you must be frikin straighter than a ruler. :headbang:

Taliwakker said:
(could have given her a pearl [necklace] for free ;) )

:tickled:

SR said:
I'm talking about the chicks that will wear - insert random designer label here, only one I can think of now is Gucci for eg. - shoes that are way too uncomfortable and they spend the whole night complaining their feet hurt but they think they LOOK good, and they were like $600 or something.

Too bad I can't curse or else I'd throw in my two cents about those girls ;)

I thought I was bad; you guys are more cynical than I am when it comes to love.

Kenneth R. said:
and there is a difference between obsessive and dedicated.

as for the "move away" comment, i am now about 3,500 miles away, hence my previous posts. life is not perfect.

ps- she also isn't just my girlfriend or someone i met. she is someone important enough to me to make me consider asking her to marry me, and i will still do so if i can, when the time is right.

if my situation and explanation are the gayest things you've ever heard, then damn, you must be frikin straighter than a ruler. :headbang:

Ok. Have fun with that.

I shall change that.

353536427_l.jpg

316034705_l.jpg

296049056_l.jpg

I know this one personally! ;)
465730983_l.jpg

That is all for now.

that blondie chick in the last post, i did pretty much that exact same outfit a couple of weeks ago..

and hey! whats wrong with Sun from Lost?

p.s. selling your amp for a necklace is a no-no! jewellery is trivial.

SilentRealm said:
p.s. selling your amp for a necklace is a no-no! jewellery is trivial.
i think everyone is taking this the wrong way. I would have given anything of mine to give something to her. I was going to get a ring, but I thought it too similar to engagement. Jewellery is trivial i agree, but the thought that prompted it certainly was not, and as they say, the thought is what counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.