OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABQShredHead said:
Proper stimulation of certain body parts will cause any woman to have an orgasm. A man must only determine what "proper stimulation" of which "certain body parts" are for the woman he's with... No faking that.
Yeah, pretty much. You gotta get to know what your woman likes first, and you can pretty much get better and better at it.

Nemesis Ixix said:
How can you tell a fake orgasm anyway ?

ok, im trying to answer this in a way that doesnt get my post edited! :lol: trust me, you can tell. a certain 'fluttering' occurs, followed by her curling up in a foetal position and ignoring you for about 5-10 mins, then jumping on you again for more lol. Using your 'other talents' first is usually a sure fire way to achieve this :)

Taliwakker said:
and its often hard to tell if they are unconscious too...

Nemesis Ixix said:
even harder when she is made of plastic or has a bag over her head !

:lol: you guys are sick sick puppies. Sick I tells you! SICK!!! thats why I love you! :loco:

ABQShredHead said:
Proper stimulation of certain body parts will cause any woman to have an orgasm. A man must only determine what "proper stimulation" of which "certain body parts" are for the woman he's with... No faking that.
guitarists. practice with that finger strength thingy. it has MANY uses. that is all.

Kenneth R. said:
guitarists. practice with that finger strength thingy. it has MANY uses. that is all.

blah forget that! thats only good when combined with that special something ELSE I'm talking about :) Dont just do that on its own, it gets boring fast!

SilentRealm said:
ok, im trying to answer this in a way that doesnt get my post edited! :lol: trust me, you can tell. a certain 'fluttering' occurs, followed by her curling up in a foetal position and ignoring you for about 5-10 mins, then jumping on you again for more lol. Using your 'other talents' first is usually a sure fire way to achieve this :)

OK, now i think i am more :confused: :loco: , I do get the fluttering part (along with some contactures down below from time to time).As for the curling in the foetal position, it may just be something i haven't noticed.Usually there aint much space for her to tuck her feet in ! The ignoring part is totally strange to me for some reason and even if it weren't it would still seem very "are you done yet ?".:lol:

P.S. By "other talents" you mean what chicks call 4play ?:oops: something that looks like -->:loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.