OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you did.. and umm.. I think its time to post more pics of hot chicks before the thread gets shut down lol.

I typed 'hot chick' into google, and here was its choices..

0709%20really%20hot%20chick.jpg

fake boobs anyone? ...

hot%20chick%20from%20xeikon.jpg

I hope these come up..

1117%20hot%20chick.jpg

some more fake ta ta for you boys..

Word03.jpg

some random chick with a guitar.. she looks about 15 at most tho..

DoomsdayZach said:
Fake, sure, but they look great under the shirt. Once she takes it off though.... no thanks. I prefer real boobies that i can bury my face into.

I'm lucky I got all naturale DD's :) - I lay on my friends boobs once, and I gotta say.. wow theyre so comfortable! Quite scary that I enjoyed their pillow effect so much. I hoped I didnt turn a little bit lesbian there. Actually I play with her boobs all the time, but usually only in public for the shock factor people get from the fact that two chicks are groping each other :lol:

Yes, I do not like skinny girls.... I reckon they should be built but not buff but not fat. just right in the middle nice and you know... something to grab on to I guess hehe.

Observation confirmed.

As for my opinion, none of those girls do anything for me. Perhaps it's them trying so hard to look like faggoths.

SilentRealm said:
I'm lucky I got all naturale DD's :) - I lay on my friends boobs once, and I gotta say.. wow theyre so comfortable! Quite scary that I enjoyed their pillow effect so much. I hoped I didnt turn a little bit lesbian there. Actually I play with her boobs all the time, but usually only in public for the shock factor people get from the fact that two chicks are groping each other :lol:
That's one of those posts that I read halfway and think "can this get any better?" and it does! :yow::loco::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.