OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ret- said:
Yes.... I think she is FUCKING hot... I HAAAATE the "surfy" and "trendy" look with the pink and bright coloured makeup and the typical big boobed blondes... I reckon the Metal\gothic look is extremely cool and hot looking, if wearing a metal t-shirt of a band I like thats even better.:headbang:

I mean like.... im not saying you HAVE to look over the top or anything.... but for one I like the alternative look to whats "in" or in the trends etc... have some originallity\uniqueness and be yourself instead of conforming to norms of the weakling masses I reckon.
i hope you realize that anti-fashion is still a form of fashion...

Kenneth R. said:
i hope you realize that anti-fashion is still a form of fashion...
Fourth'd. There are times when looking grim is all good, and there are times when it's just uncalled for. I wear colors like red and pink sometimes, big deal. It looks nice. Black can get boring after a while.

Yeah, it's cool and all but to that degree.. I don't think so. Like you said,

Ret- said:
but for one I like the alternative look to whats "in" or in the trends etc... have some originallity\uniqueness and be yourself instead of conforming to norms of the weakling masses I reckon.

That's not original. She's just trying to look like all the other goth chicks on MySpace. Just because it's not popular or trendy it doesn't mean it's original. It's pretty much been done to death..

So yeah, Fifth'd

you all agree with me on something :OMG:

Black is awesome. So is long black hair, spikes, leather... but so is red. so is brown, so are soft colors and warmer styles. I like some Yin with my Yang.

7777th post :loco:

No way, Kenneth is an awesome name. Old style names are awesome, I call my friend Chad "Chadwick" for example.

And the only time that I recall dissagreeing with Kenneth is in the "New Metallica Album" thread a while back. Everything Kenneth said so far in this thread is pretty much dead on.

proulxski said:
So you like 14 year old gilrs than? lol

you know its stupid childish comments like that, that would make Jax close this down in a heartbeat...I was only pointing out that oriental women in general tend to look half their age..I mean, god, look at this (Far more tasteful pic) of Vivian
vivianhsu1sq.jpg

Yeah, about the Asian chicks.. I noticed that they look half their age when I was hitting on one in Montreal when I went to the Gigantour and well, turns out she was 25 lol. I thought she was around my age.

Yes, asians tend to look 10-20 years younger than they are... but once they start to look old they look ANCIENT.

Kenneth R. said:
you all agree with me on something :OMG:

Black is awesome. So is long black hair, spikes, leather... but so is red. so is brown, so are soft colors and warmer styles. I like some Yin with my Yang.

7777th post :loco:

well i only have 3 shirts and one pair of pants so all i own is black...

and i dissagree with the long black hair, long dark blonde hair is very viking (me)

(black hair is cool too though, long hair in general pwns)

I am such a dirty 80s metal guy it is absurd...

i just ask one thing of you guys, help me bring the 80s back, tease your hair and cut off your sleeves. I let you slide, you dont have to wear spandex (but i will ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.