OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
eva-longoria_net-photoshoot2004fhm-16.jpg

RobbM said:
you know its stupid childish comments like that, that would make Jax close this down in a heartbeat...I was only pointing out that oriental women in general tend to look half their age..I mean, god, look at this (Far more tasteful pic) of Vivian

I am not one to bash others. It simply is not in my nature, but look at the guy's sig and stuff. I personally don't care if she looks 14 or 41. The thread was about "beautiful" women not a "sex" thing. Viv is angelic/ethereal and simply the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I have had this type of thing happen before and it frankly ticks me off. The pix you posted is one of my faves. She is a perfect "10" from every aspect, but her face is a work of God almighty (and I am not religious ha ha.)
Maybe I was born and raised in Alabama, still live here and will probably die here, but I am at least smart enough to where I can differentiate between the beauty of a young woman and an object of lust. I am sure Viv would appreciate you and I for admiring her beauty. What would she think of the "other" replier ?

Bryant

Ret- said:
Yes.... I think she is FUCKING hot... I HAAAATE the "surfy" and "trendy" look with the pink and bright coloured makeup and the typical big boobed blondes... I reckon the Metal\gothic look is extremely cool and hot looking, if wearing a metal t-shirt of a band I like thats even better.:headbang:

I mean like.... im not saying you HAVE to look over the top or anything.... but for one I like the alternative look to whats "in" or in the trends etc... have some originallity\uniqueness and be yourself instead of conforming to norms of the weakling masses I reckon.

ha i never said i liked the trendy pink makeup big boobed blonde look either. but there are girls that fit in somewhere in between the two looks. all im saying is that the goth extreme is just as bad as the ditzy blonde extreme

greenaxer said:
???

Luis: THANK YOU. I know people say she's more than likely a high maintenance diva, which is probably true. But that doesn't negate the fact that she is fucking beautiful.

Agreed. Besides, i say you can worry about personality and high maintenance once you actually have a shot with her. Until then, it's a rather moot point. Unless it's someone like Paris Hilton where her personality (or lack thereof) actually makes her far less attractive than she is, and she doesn't have a lot to work with from the get go.

out of ret's choice, theres only one there I would think was a little bit chunky, but even then she wasnt too bad, prolly only a size bigger than me.. *shrugs*.. that last one is probably an attractive girl, but who can tell with all that photoshopping?

Ret- said:
Yes.... I think she is FUCKING hot... I HAAAATE the "surfy" and "trendy" look with the pink and bright coloured makeup and the typical big boobed blondes... I reckon the Metal\gothic look is extremely cool and hot looking, if wearing a metal t-shirt of a band I like thats even better

god that blonde surfy look is ALL that seems to be in fashion in the town I am in, and its what ALL the guys perv on when out and about. However, the try hard goth/metal look doesnt do it for me either.. when i go out, I like black clothing, or red clothing, but its never over the top and my makeup is always fairly plain, and unfortunately i dont have long flowing hair ( plus I had it cut shorter the other day so its DEFINATELY not long and flowing :( ). It means I dont really get hit on (except when playing with my friends boobs lol), but I think if a guy is going to notice me it will be because he sees my face and my style and think I'm pretty and classy, then get to know my weird quirky personality and think I'm awesome too (thats my pipe dream anyway, still kinda waiting lol)

sorry about all my posts lol, Its been a few days since i checked the forum and this thread has really come along way so i have alot to reply to lol.

I agree that the goth look is just another way of 'conforming' which is why I add to my previous post that i just dress how i dress, if people like it, cool, if not.. stuff em! I hate when people think theyre 'rebelling' against something.. it just means theyre sheep to a whole other organisation.

For the record I find Asian women extremely attractive, I'm quite envious of them actually.. so petite and fine looking, half Asian women like Kristin Kreuk are even worse! they have the best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.