OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentRealm said:
I dont think too much of this band, but when trying to think of more attractive women.. this girl comes to mind..

Julie from Without Face

Julie.jpg

Wowie. Love her eye colour alot.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Wow, before reading anything I looked at the top picture and thought, "SilentRealm posted a picture of herself." For some reason her face in that picture reminds me a lot of you.

Whoa, so did I.

So Silent, how does it feel to be hawt?

You all talk like you saw Silent Realm face to face. Did i miss something ? I mean you can not familiarize somebodys face with only a picture. Am i wrong ?

By the way she is really pretty the girl in this picture

turke said:
You all talk like you saw Silent Realm face to face. Did i miss something ? I mean you can not familiarize somebodys face with only a picture. Am i wrong ?

By the way she is really pretty the girl in this picture
you just did the exact same thing. :lol:

SilentRealm said:
one of those annoying perfect-featured women with huge eyes.. dont you just hate em? :p (or love em)
:saint: --> :heh:
ThornsOfSorrow said:
Wow, before reading anything I looked at the top picture and thought, "SilentRealm posted a picture of herself." For some reason her face in that picture reminds me a lot of you.

I thought the exact same thing. It also says alot about SR.

Actually, we arent, because we're talking about beautiful women and SR just happens to be one, and she resembles the singer from Without Face. Or at least I'm not getting off topic.

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Why would I want to even look at a "flawless" Photoshopped person? NOBODY looks like this. The skin is all wrong and without definition. Is that plastic?

SilentRealm said:
I dont think too much of this band, but when trying to think of more attractive women.. this girl comes to mind..

Julie from Without Face

Julie.jpg

RequiemX said:
Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Why would I want to even look at a "flawless" Photoshopped person? NOBODY looks like this. The skin is all wrong and without definition. Is that plastic?

is something wrong with you?

how could you yuck that???

ok if you look really closely, its not photoshopped.. you can see her pores and freckles and stuff.. and yeah, who the hell could say yuck to that? doesnt give the rest of us girls much of a chance if she isnt attractive enough lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.