OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read the previous page, thanks to everyone - yeah dont judge me just from this pic here tho, and lo and behold its.. *egads* photoshopped.. but thats because the quality of the picture is actually poor (taken at night for a party), and i blurred out the face of my friend who im leaning on.

If Lee B (? I think his name is ? - I'm not going back to recheck) is Julie's bf then kudos to you brother! She is amazingly gorgeous!

just read the previous page, thanks to everyone - yeah dont judge me just from this pic here tho, and lo and behold its.. *egads* photoshopped.. but thats because the quality of the picture is actually poor (taken at night for a party), and i blurred out the face of my friend who im leaning on.

+lightened the moustache, removed the warts and the wrinkles :)

leejulie1.jpg

here we both are (both a bit drunk too, hehe)

I know I'm a lucky bum too, btw... :)

turke said:
This is pure photoshop. I can't believe how you fail to understand. Just look at it, is it possible for a human being to carry a light bulb under her skin ?

SO TRUE AND AGREED!

RequiemX if you want photoshopped look at THAT pic...

turke said:
This is pure photoshop. I can't believe how you fail to understand. Just look at it, is it possible for a human being to carry a light bulb under her skin ?
That photo shoot was for Maxim. They aren't going to have anyone in their natural state. It's like asking for a copy of playboy with models that aren't airbrushed.... it ain't gonna happen. That said, Cristina is attractive, but i really don't understand the crazy emphatuation with her. She's cute, but her band is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.