OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee B said:
here we both are (both a bit drunk too, hehe)

I know I'm a lucky bum too, btw...

you look like a great couple! and she likes Opeth! \m/ - be careful I might develop a crush on your woman :p

turke said:
No photoshop but a lot of "make up" shop

now youre being too picky.. chicks wear makeup, its a fact of life! its not badly done makeup so i dont see the problem. I only have a problem with pics where they alter features or physical components of the person (ie flabby hips or cellulite thighs.. all women have that, even the best looking ones and the most in-shape ones, what photoshop does for example is cut or shrink around the areas to make it look like its not there)

Taliwakker said:
+lightened the moustache, removed the warts and the wrinkles

yeah those warts were a real bitch to cut off :p and picking the hair out of them first took ALL day :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:
It could be worse. It could actually be photoshop.
That's not a photoshop.... THIS is a photoshop!

spaceballs2.jpg

I still live by the book that its whats on the inside that counts! No matter what anyone thinks..You wouldn't want to date the hottest chick on earth if she was a real bitch and hated everything you did and never stopped talking about stuff you disliked! Someone who fits your personality is that much pretty'er. And yeh girls where make up it is a fact, but I know alot of chix who think its mandatory...when really they are just as good looking with out it! But it seems women find comfort wearing make-up so I don't argue with them lol! I've personally never put any make-up on...maybe I should try it HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.